Time to be real !!! Khabib has the worst resume of any champion ever !!! in mma history

At 155 most definitely...... he hasn’t lost Conor is 2-2 against Nate, Duffy and Eddie.

Conor’s best wins are Aldo (great win)
Mendes- short notice and way smaller than him.
Halloway- great win but he was green and Conor laid and prayed.
Poirer is a good fighter but has an iffy chin and seems like a way better fighter at 155.
Alveraz- great action fighter but was not lighting the world in fire really and has had many ups and downs. Eddie gets dropped every fight and is a brawler with limited wrestling, Conor is the heavy fav in that match up anytime.

Conor is a good fighter but his resume is deceiving as fuck. Selective match making and Dana’s lust for him had seemed to elevate him. I see 10 guys at 155 who definitely could beat him.

More excuses than a diaz bro.
But it's cute and cool so stick to it.

Ps.
A ufc resume isn't select to one division, mcgregors resume that spans over three weight divisions and 25lbs smokes Khabib without question.

Never go full retard.

More excuses than a diaz bro.
But it's cute and cool so stick to it.

Ps.
A ufc resume isn't select to one division, mcgregors resume that spans over three weight divisions and 25lbs smokes Khabib without question.

Never go full retard.
I just listed his wins outside the division as well bud. Aldo is a great win but the others are not all that all that hot imo. One guy is undefeated the other has tap out losses to journeymen. Last time I checked losses count on a resume as well. Conor has fought the better competition but he has lost and shown holes, Khabib hasn’t. Conor’s resume is overrated IMO that’s all. He has one great win and the rest have *. I think the guy would lose to Rustam Khabilov and bunch of other people at that level.

I just listed his wins outside the division as well bud. Aldo is a great win but the others are not all that all that hot imo. One guy is undefeated the other has tap out losses to journeymen. Last time I checked losses count on a resume as well. Conor has fought the better competition but he has lost and shown holes, Khabib hasn’t. Conor’s resume is overrated IMO that’s all. He has one great win and the rest have *. I think the guy would lose to Rustam Khabilov and bunch of other people at that level.

That's why I said 'more excuses than a diaz bro'
Anyway, this thread is done, it was wastelanded due to the shit nature of it and terrible opinions within it.

Take care bro.

But in he same sense he is just about the most ducked fighter in mma similar to ggg before he fought Jacobs

Back