Time says Trump is 'incorrect' after president says he rejected Person of the Year

God, remember the "John Miller" tape? The most amusing part of this story is the idea that Trump would refuse any sort of ass-kissing.

All I know is if we don’t get to the bottom of this the terrorists win

A bunch of mental health experts agree with you.

"The consensus view of two dozen psychiatrists and psychologists that Trump is dangerously mentally ill and that he presents a clear and present danger to the nation and our own mental health.

This is not normal.

Since the start of Donald Trump's presidential run, one question has quietly but urgently permeated the observations of concerned citizens: What is wrong with him? Constrained by the American Psychiatric Association's "Goldwater rule," which inhibits mental health professionals from diagnosing public figures they have not personally examined, many of those qualified to answer this question have shied away from discussing the issue at all. The public has thus been left to wonder whether he is mad, bad, or both.

In The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, twenty-seven psychiatrists, psychologists, and other mental health experts argue that, in Mr. Trump's case, their moral and civic "duty to warn" America supersedes professional neutrality. They then explore Trump's symptoms and potentially relevant diagnoses to find a complex, if also dangerously mad, man.

Philip Zimbardo and Rosemary Sword, for instance, explain Trump's impulsivity in terms of "unbridled and extreme present hedonism." Craig Malkin writes on pathological narcissism and politics as a lethal mix. Gail Sheehy, on a lack of trust that exceeds paranoia. Lance Dodes, on sociopathy. Robert Jay Lifton, on the "malignant normality" that can set in everyday life if psychiatrists do not speak up.

His madness is catching, too. From the trauma people have experienced under the Trump administration to the cult-like characteristics of his followers, he has created unprecedented mental health consequences across our nation and beyond.

It's not all in our heads. It's in his."

What about die hard Trump supporters?

Well for one . . .

<DontBelieve1>

But even if we ignore that, do you know how polls work? If a small amount of people vote for one person early, than that person would have a high percentage of the vote. Then later if a lot of people come and vote for others, the initial person's would go down.

Except within a matter of hours he went from 23% (while everyone else was at like 6%), magically down to 6%.

But here's the funny thing, when I went back, it still said 86% of people agreed with me, but he was now at 6%.

Now, first off, I don't give a shit. Second, if you actually read or care about time, you're a twat. Ok, now with that out of the way. I am completely willing to accept it was not time, and a "bot campaign" of some sort. However, it lines up with exactly what Trump said, and the timeline.

Did the call come from the same number as that call from the Boy Scouts Association to say he gave the greatest speech they've ever had?

Last edited:
Trump would never win because he is a white male. The amount of racism and sexism he faces on a daily basis is absurd. The man is a good person and has a done a good job.

You've been posting some dumb shit in this thread. Do you actually have an opinion on this subject?
I just did. THis makes no difference at all to anything. You’re running out of shit to bitch about. Is his tie red enough? Shoes black enough?

Many things can be true at once

1. Trump is very likely a malignant narcissist, a pathological liar, and a sufferer of paranoid personality disorder.

2. Trump has induced a mass hysteria among those who oppose him that have caused a large portion of the population to weaken or lose their senses of reality, proportion, and decency.

3. The combination of #2 with the fact that the media tend to be left leaning have resulted in a an overwhelming amount of biased coverage against him. ($$$$$$$$$$$$)

Regardless of all the above, using "for better or for worse... has done the most to influence the events of the year" as the standard for person of the year. It is clear that anybody but Trump winning is a joke.

Trump would never win because he is a white male. The amount of racism and sexism he faces on a daily basis is absurd. The man is a good person and has a done a good job.

Except he won last year.

Reprogram your bot, yo.

Mueller must be ready to release another bomb.
This is a classic Trump deflection tweet.
I wonder who has flipped now. First Papageorgio, then Flynn. I bet its Jared, he knows he would be someone's bitch in prison.

Pot....kettle

Fair enough. Dude was straight trolling the entire fucking thread.

Here's my opinion. It's absolutely insane to me that we have a president that's this blatant at lying. And it's more insane to me that there are people willing to defend shit like this.

For all Trump's ills his understanding of his support base is unparalleled.

DgkX1EJ.jpg

Maybe someone did call Trump from the magazine to float the idea by him. Maybe he's making it all up. Both just as likely, I think.

This guy is now denying it was him who said "Grab them by the pussy", he's claiming the audio was faked. He's really losing it, he lies about everything just for the sake of doing so or does he really not know truth from his fantasies anymore? What is more dangerous - he's a knowing baldfased bullshitter or that he really believes the shit he spouts off now?

Many things can be true at once

1. Trump is very likely a malignant narcissist, a pathological liar, and a sufferer of paranoid personality disorder.

2. Trump has induced a mass hysteria among those who oppose him that have caused a large portion of the population to weaken or lose their senses of reality, proportion, and decency.

3. The combination of #2 with the fact that the media tend to be left leaning have resulted in a an overwhelming amount of biased coverage against him. ($$$$$$$$$$$$)

Regardless of all the above, using "for better or for worse... has done the most to influence the events of the year" as the standard for person of the year. It is clear that anybody but Trump winning is a joke.

What about Elon Musk?

This guy is now denying it was him who said "Grab them by the pussy", he's claiming the audio was faked. He's really losing it, he lies about everything just for the sake of doing so or does he really not know truth from his fantasies anymore? What is more dangerous - he's a knowing baldfased bullshitter or that he really believes the shit he spouts off now?

Pretty soon the remaining Trump nut huggers will be saying he didn't say it as well.

Back