Time says Trump is 'incorrect' after president says he rejected Person of the Year

I can't take time more serious than an average tabloid rag at the check out if "taylor swift", and some paceta, ranking above Trump, supportive of the president of the united states or not.

No, they said "The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6."

They didn't call him, in other words, because they don't tell people they "probably" will win before the issue is published. He lied, again, like he lies so often about everything.

"In past years, Trump has publicly derided out the magazine for not being selected. "Thank you @oreillyfactor for your wonderful editorial as to why I should have been @TIME Magazine's Person of the Year. You should run Time!" Trump tweeted in December 2015.

Similarly in December 2012, Trump tweeted," I knew last year that @TIME Magazine lost all credibility when they didn't include me in their Top 100... "

The Washington Post reported in June that at least four Trump Organization golf properties had on display a fake Time Magazine with Trump on the cover and featuring flattering headlines about his reality TV show, "The Apprentice."

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/24/trump-time-magazine-person-of-the-year-259614

To arrange a presidential photo and piece it'd make sense for them to give a heads up given his Presidential schedule. Honestly I'd bet they did contact him and said exactly what Trump said they did. Now they're covering their tracks behind their not releasing the results til Dec 6th. It's a whole lot of nothing but the fact that he tweeted about it I guess makes it something for people to stew over.

Carry on.

How is embarrassing yourself fighting the power? Do you view pissing your pants as a revolutionary act?
He's not embarrassing himself, he's pissing off fat turds like you that have him as your AV LOL!

Keep it up Mr. President! Keep saying and doing the things that piss off the super haters!

He's not embarrassing himself, he's pissing off fat turds like you that have him as your AV LOL!

Keep it up Mr. President! Keep saying and doing the things that piss off the super haters!
Mmm.

I think you meant the fat turd in my avatar is really pissed off, but whatever. Keep up the ESL classes, you'll be ok.

Mmm.

I think you meant the fat turd in my avatar is really pissed off, but whatever. Keep up the ESL classes, you'll be ok.
AoLquIF.gif

I can't take time more serious than an average tabloid rag at the check out if "taylor swift", and some paceta, ranking above Trump, supportive of the president of the united states or not.
I agree totally.... why Trump is so fixated on it is the real question

Time might honor Hitler or Putin with the awatd, but they won't stoop so low as to give it to Trump

Well he's still gonna be named person of the year anyway, no matter what he says about it on Twitter or whether he sits for an interview with them or not. There's nobody who makes more news than him.

Well he's still gonna be named person of the year anyway, no matter what he says about it on Twitter or whether he sits for an interview with them or not. There's nobody who makes more news than him.

I'd say it's 50/50 between him and Harvey Weinstein at the moment.

It's not been a good year.

To arrange a presidential photo and piece it'd make sense for them to give a heads up given his Presidential schedule. Honestly I'd bet they did contact him and said exactly what Trump said they did. Now they're covering their tracks behind their not releasing the results til Dec 6th. It's a whole lot of nothing but the fact that he tweeted about it I guess makes it something for people to stew over.

Carry on.

Maybe you're right, and they did call him

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/24/trump-time-magazine-person-of-the-year-259614

The reader's poll had him losing to Taylor Swift and the San Juan mayor. Guess he wanted to mitigate the damage.

I know we're becoming inured to Trump lying about trivial stuff and being busted, but the part of me that isn't horrified almost respects his mania. It's pure and unadulterated.

Feel free not to believe me, but overnight a couple days ago they reset their poll. Trump was winning by a landslide, the next day he was at 6%.

I'm sure time would never, ever deceive anyone with their highly respected publication...

...the President of the United States is the textbook definition of a narcissist. He's a compulsive liar; he lies about virtually everything. He lies when it's obvious that he won't get away with it, which is what little kids do.

It's shocking to see this man in the position he's in. There hasn't been a person so mentally unfit in any important political office in the US in modern history.

You should care about the country enough to look with an honest eye at the man you defend so tirelessly. Not just his decisions, but his character.

See my post above.

Most mentally ill?

JT can't wait to welcome back Isis fighters to Canada, and Merkel had Germany destroy Europe.

Again...

Sadly I think that ship sailed a long time ago, hit an iceberg, and sunk into the deepest sea trench in the known ocean.

Bill Clinton and his "bimbo eruptions", George W in the outcome of Iraq, Barak Obama anytime you disagreed with him in a clever and cynical way, and now Uncle Donald in a vulgar and idiotic way.
If you’re comparing Trump to those guys I don’t think you’re paying close enough attention.

Hey no biggie guys. It’s only another sign among a million others that our president is mentally ill with an extremely fragile ego and it’s not like the president is an importation position in the world or anything.

Trumps talk about stuff like this is annoying. He could so, so make the media and obsessive haters the bad guy in all this if he would be smart enough to A. ditch the weird reality tv persona, and B. shut up about things just like this. You don't announce you are Time "person of the year" until you actually are. It's just weird

Back