TIME Magazine's Upcoming Cover

Replace "TIME" with "FAKE"

JEW-MEDIA-CONTROL.jpg

Last edited:
Sad. The Democrats are making themselves look worse and wore with each passing day.

If Obama has strong business ties to Russia, and made the statement "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross section of alot of our assets. We see alot of money pouring in from Russia" as Trumps son infamously stated in 2008, it would certainly raise some eyebrows..

2008? That's going WWAAAAYYY back to isolate a single sentence and then go "COOLLLLUUUSSSSIIIIOOOONNNN!!!!!" DON'T YOU THINK?

St Basil's Cathedral? Are they implying Trump is Orthodox?

They are implying that Orthodox Church is evil and they want to take over US.

default.jpg

Liberals: Trump is the most incompetent, bumbling idiot in history. He can't do anything right.

Also Liberals: Trump conspired with a foreign government to hack the election and appoint himself President of the United States.

I haven't looked through the whole thread, but has anyone mentioned the fact that TIME ripped this cover off from MAD Magazine?

What is wrong with being friends with Russia?

We've been literally doing that to the rest of the world for 200 years.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with the mouth-breathing right-wingers here.

But it's true, the idea that Russia and Putin are bullying or strong arming the US and Trump is laughable. Russia has a per capita GDP close to Mexico's. Their military didn't come close to the US at the height of the Cold War, and it's obviously much, much weaker today.

Being on good terms with Russia is a good thing. Despite them being weak, they're a nuclear power and it's always a good thing to be friendly to a nuclear power. It's also a fact that the US and NATO has aggressively been encircling them for decades.

HOWEVER, you right-wingers are still coward, punk bitches. Aggression, dominance, and warfare is in your DNA and you know damn well if this was Obama or Hillary doing the exact same things, you'd be livid.

But since it's your guy doing it, you pretend to be ok with Trump's reasonable and sensible stances.

But it's true, the idea that Russia and Putin are bullying or strong arming the US and Trump is laughable. Russia has a per capita GDP close to Mexico's. Their military didn't come close to the US at the height of the Cold War, and it's obviously much, much weaker today.

Being on good terms with Russia is a good thing. Despite them being weak, they're a nuclear power and it's always a good thing to be friendly to a nuclear power. It's also a fact that the US and NATO has aggressively been encircling them for decades.

HOWEVER, you right-wingers are still coward, punk bitches. Aggression, dominance, and warfare is in your DNA and you know damn well if this was Obama or Hillary doing the exact same things, you'd be livid.

But since it's your guy doing it, you pretend to be ok with Trump's reasonable and sensible stances.

I'm not a "right winger". If Obama or Hillary were trying to stop us from having terrible relations with another country? Run that by me again.

Why do "left wingers" always claim "moral high ground"?

Left wingers do what "feels good", regardless of the evidence that suggests it's wrong and doesn't work.

Last edited:
I'm not a "right winger". If Obama or Hillary were trying to stop us from having terrible relations with another country? Run that by me again.

If Obama or Hillary were trying to stop the US from having better relations with Russia, you'd be calling them weak, pussies, endangering the US, etc.

Maybe not you exactly but that's the standard line from right-wingers. You guys absolutely love dominance and aggression, which is why every military campaign it's the right that fervently supports it. And I don't mean elected officials, I mean the public.

The right's base is the one that's always up for war and aggression. Diplomacy is for limp wrists because "the world's a dangerous place!" and "there's people out there that hate us!" and other idiocy.

The senile 97 year olds who read time are supposed to be able to figure that cover out?

If Obama or Hillary were trying to stop the US from having better relations with Russia, you'd be calling them weak, pussies, endangering the US, etc.

Maybe not you exactly but that's the standard line from right-wingers. You guys absolutely love dominance and aggression, which is why every military campaign it's the right that fervently supports it. And I don't mean elected officials, I mean the public.

The right's base is the one that's always up for war and aggression. Diplomacy is for limp wrists because "the world's a dangerous place!" and "there's people out there that hate us!" and other idiocy.

When did Obama or Hillary ever try to do anything but have intentionally terrible relations with Russia? I mean, it's cool. Paint everyone with a broad, generic brush, then lose your mind when other people do that.

When did Obama or Hillary ever try to do anything but have intentionally terrible relations with Russia? I mean, it's cool. Paint everyone with a broad, generic brush, then lose your mind when other people do that.

The Iran deal was completely shit on by everyone on the right, both the elected officials and supported.

Every single election this century the GOP candidate has run on a significantly more aggressive platform than the Democratic counterpart. They cite "security" of course, but it's always the same result.

Paint everyone with a broad brush when it fits perfectly.

The Iran deal was completely shit on by everyone on the right, both the elected officials and supported.

Every single election this century the GOP candidate has run on a significantly more aggressive platform than the Democratic counterpart. They cite "security" of course, but it's always the same result.

Paint everyone with a broad brush when it fits perfectly.

It should have been. We sent them millions of dollars, literally on pallets, then unfroze billions of dollars of assets, all while doing nothing to actually prevent them from obtaining a nuclear weapon. That's an objectively bad deal.

We've sort of been in the midst of a two front war for every election this century, barely 15 years removed from the worst terrorist attack in history. Gee, wonder why that might be someone's strategy. Are you trying to not make sense?

Every single liberal in the world is a pink haired freak with a bolt through their nose. Paint everyone with a broad brush when it fits perfectly.

Back