TIME Magazine's Upcoming Cover

Sexy

hold me like water in your hands
@Titanium
Reaction score

Opinions? Thoughts?

Funny.
Sad.
Both because at this point it's an open question as to who's in who's pockets.

I haven't been following the whole Russia/Trump thing closely. Is there actually any evidence of Trump and Russia having abnormal ties or what? From everything I've seen, it's just been a bunch of crazy far left people grasping at straws to find small things about Trump and nit-pick them.

I haven't been following the whole Russia/Trump thing closely. Is there actually any evidence of Trump and Russia having abnormal ties or what? From everything I've seen, it's just been a bunch of crazy far left people grasping at straws to find small things about Trump and nit-pick them.

No there is no evidence and never will be. This is a nazi-style propaganda smear campaign where the strategy is just to repeat lies over and over. Facts and logic matter none when you just flood the conversation with lies 24/7.

They listed all the evidence they have of Russian ties right on the front page in the cover line.

Last edited:
There's much ado about nothing, but some of it stinks to fucking high heaven

No there is no evidence and never will be. This is a nazi-style propaganda smear campaign where the strategy is just to repeat lies over and over. Facts and logic matter none when you just flood the conversation with lies 24/7.
Alright, that's what I thought. Yeah, from what it appears, it's the biased media pushing their biased agenda.

What has been actually proven?
Since its early in the investigative process, nothing. Since no evidence has been presented to an investigative body.
This isn't the sort of thing that's understood in a week or two.

Follow it, right now there's nothing super direct connecting Trump. Just a dossier that directly implicates him as well as his debate speech about encouraging Russia to hack the DNC.

The other points are key members of Trump's campaign/transition/cabinet team have either had significant ties to Russia (see Carter Page, Manafort, Michael Flynn) or lied about meeting with a top Russian diplomat while under Senate confirmation hearings. Then Trump fired Comey and NBC's Lester Holt it was because Comey wouldn't drop the Russia investigation. So Trump fired the #1 guy who was investigating him, that's Nixon level suspicion.

There's the bulk of hard evidence we know right now, nothing directly implicating Trump outside of a Dossier by a former British spy who by all accounts is reputable but it's still unverified (though FBI, CIA, NSA have confirmed parts of it were used in attaining FISA warrants). But there is a lot of smoke and it seems there is fire starting around Mike Pence who now is known to have prior knowledge of Flynn being an unregistered foreign agent of Turkey accepting money from Turkey for favors politically stateside

Follow it, right now there's nothing super direct connecting Trump. Just a dossier that directly implicates him as well as his debate speech about encouraging Russia to hack the DNC.

The other points are key members of Trump's campaign/transition/cabinet team have either had significant ties to Russia (see Carter Page, Manafort, Michael Flynn) or lied about meeting with a top Russian diplomat while under Senate confirmation hearings. Then Trump fired Comey and NBC's Lester Holt it was because Comey wouldn't drop the Russia investigation. So Trump fired the #1 guy who was investigating him, that's Nixon level suspicion.

There's the bulk of hard evidence we know right now, nothing directly implicating Trump outside of a Dossier by a former British spy who by all accounts is reputable but it's still unverified (though FBI, CIA, NSA have confirmed parts of it were used in attaining FISA warrants). But there is a lot of smoke and it seems there is fire starting around Mike Pence who now is known to have prior knowledge of Flynn being an unregistered foreign agent of Turkey accepting money from Turkey for favors politically stateside
Long story, short: right now there are a few things that look really bad.
Whether it turns out to be just appearances or something more concrete, we'll have to wait and see

Alright, that's what I thought. Yeah, from what it appears, it's the biased media pushing their biased agenda.

This is way beyond a "biased media pushing their biased agenda". This is a full blown, makavelian conspiracy undertaken by the deep state within our own government, almost all media outlets, and the political establishment to take out a democratically elected US president.

This isnt people just being biased. This is full fledge sedition.

Long story, short: right now there are a few things that look really bad.
Whether it turns out to be just appearances or something more concrete, we'll have to wait and see
It's more than a few, especially now with the Pence/Flynn story breaking yesterday. Everyday it seems something new breaks, smoke is filling up fast

It's more than a few, especially now with the Pence/Flynn story breaking yesterday. Everyday it seems something new breaks, smoke is filling up fast
My opinion is that it's not collusion, just incompetence.
That's the lesser of the two choices.

I heard that Gay Fancy Magazine is about to release a 12-page centerfold pictorial next week of Trump sucking daddy Putin's dick and getting bottomed wearing a gimp outfit without his fox hair wig on. Good luck denying the collusion then.

My opinion is that it's not collusion, just incompetence.
That's the lesser of the two choices.
From Trump's standpoint I think it's collusion but him not knowing or caring if it's right or wrong. He operated same as he did in business world, zero fucks given for the rules and win at all costs.

Opinions? Thoughts?

I think this is a good example of why people distrust the media even more so than a guy who lies directly to their faces. There is no pretending what this magazine is hoping this investigation returns.

The implication seems that TIME is saying that Russia has taken over the White House. If the investigation comes back and shows that the Trump campaign was complicit in the DNC hacks, then sure, TIME got it right and good riddance. If the investigation comes back and shows it not to be the case, then what? TIME has essentially accused a sitting president of treason, but no biggie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back