Time for Artem Lobov to go back to the minor leages

Pitier of Fools

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Nothing against the guy, he seems pretty cool, but his record is 13-14, and he's beaten absolutely nobody who's any good. He just doesn't belong in the UFC.

Yeah i think so. Hes just not very good. Those takedowns were fucking terrible and he STILL could not stop them when he needed to.

It's almost as if he's only there because of Conor.

But I don't want to sound too outlandish here.

He sucks, only reason he was ever in the UFC is because hes conors personal bitch and heavy bag.

2-4 in the UFC and never stopped, he's a decent test for his opponents, it's not like he'd getting stopped in 30 seconds.

He should have never been in the UFC. One of the worst fighters I have ever seen anywhere... not just in the UFC.

He should have never been in the UFC. One of the worst fighters I have ever seen anywhere... not just in the UFC.

Jeez,do you watch mma?That's a little brutal.

Feel bad for the guy. He showed serious heart against Filli.

he shouldnt have made it through TUF let alone have so many high profile fights in the UFC. he's a can

There's literally thousands and thousands,or you could just go with ummm people he beat?

You mean like Chris Avila? Yeah, he's even worse and shouldn't be in the UFC either.

Back