TIME cover shows Trump towering over (immigrant) toddler

I have to agree with this. It may not be Memes, but there are endless left wing/liberal rants on facebook. People like and repost them to no end. It is pretty much the exact same thing, propagating biased messages and misinformation (usually a personal opinion with no real basis).

It is not a "fact" that it is 90% right wing. Hell, the FACT that TIME, CNN, washington post, MSM, keep getting caught shows that it is not just some right wing thing. That is legit laughable.

Just counted. The last 30 memes posted in the meme thread were right wing. I stopped counting at 30 straight, but it looked like the next 30 were going to be the same.

So yeah, I was right I think.

Just counted. The last 30 memes posted in the meme thread were right wing. I stopped counting at 30 straight, but it looked like the next 30 were going to be the same.

How many are from the same person that is like the only person posting in that thread though.

How many are from the same person that is like the only person posting in that thread though.

My statement was that 90% of the meme thread is right wing bullshit. That statement is true, even if people want to (somehow?) pretend that it is not true.

If you want to break down who is posting it, okay. But then break down who likes it, and then break down who quotes that shit in other threads as if it was true. I'm willing to bet I'm right again when I say that it's still mostly right wing, and a whole lot more than one person.

I can give you examples any time you want. There are plenty of them.

My statement was that 90% of the meme thread is right wing bullshit. That statement is true, even if people want to (somehow?) pretend that it is not true.

If you want to break down who is posting it, okay. But then break down who likes it, and then break down who quotes that shit in other threads as if it was true. I'm willing to bet I'm right again when I say that it's still mostly right wing, and a whole lot more than one person.

I can give you examples any time you want. There are plenty of them.
I'm playing Devil's Advocate cause today is the day I work close to 12 hours.

EDIT:
Actually, 9 hours (1 hour unpaid lunch) at the Courthouse then like another 6 at the bar so... 15.

Well, yea the meme thread on here. I posted there one day, stating that the time I went in there solidified why I don't venture into that thread. I thought you meant biased stuff going around on social media in general.

edit: gonna stick to not discussing politics

Last edited:
Well, yea the meme thread on here. I posted there one day, stating that the time I went in there solidified why I don't venture into that thread. I thought you meant biased stuff going around on social media in general.

Oh ok, you just misread. I specifically said the meme thread was 90% right wing nonsense. I am not active enough on any social media to know what else goes on. But I do know that the significant sample size on this site leans waaaaay to the right when it comes to insane propaganda.

I've also seen studies that showed right wing consumes far more online propaganda, specifically Trump's base. I don't find that hard to believe whatsoever based on this forum.

Came here today this
This has been full of lies and punishing Trump for things that he may not even have done.
I dislike Trump, but the left instead of fighting real fights is just stooping

It's bizarre that people are hurting their own cause but can't stop because their Trump obsessiveness.
I knew better but clicked on the "I don't care" thread. It's like "really?"

It's kind of scary but there is help out there.

Oh ok, you just misread. I specifically said the meme thread was 90% right wing nonsense. I am not active enough on any social media to know what else goes on. But I do know that the significant sample size on this site leans waaaaay to the right when it comes to insane propaganda.

I've also seen studies that showed right wing consumes far more online propaganda, specifically Trump's base. I don't find that hard to believe whatsoever based on this forum.

the problem is that this site is mostly male fans of combat sports. That is not a very good representation lol. Seriously go on to facebook, and look at what every day people we went to high school with a talking about and sharing. I just did, and the first 10 posts related to politics was involving this exact TIME magazine article, and shitting on Trump.

the problem is that this site is mostly male fans of combat sports. That is not a very good representation lol. Seriously go on to facebook, and look at what every day people we went to high school with a talking about and sharing. I just did, and the first 10 posts related to politics was involving this exact TIME magazine article, and shitting on Trump.

That's the thing though, this site is probably close to 50/50 on the political spectrum. There are plenty of left leaning people here, they just don't post fake shit because they don't seem to think it's appropriate to spread propaganda. Or maybe they are mostly just smart enough to know it's fake, so they don't post it and embarrass themselves.

If I got on Facebook, which I don't, I'm sure it would be a bunch of left stuff, but are they fake memes? Are they entirely fabricated or just anti-Trump?

I think we're talking about two different levels of bullshit here. The right wing stuff is so far off the reservation that it's impossible to defend. It is stuff that you would think only really, really old people would believe. The same people who send money to Nigerian prince's because of chain mail.

That's the thing though, this site is probably close to 50/50 on the political spectrum. There are plenty of left leaning people here, they just don't post fake shit because they don't seem to think it's appropriate to spread propaganda. Or maybe they are mostly just smart enough to know it's fake, so they don't post it and embarrass themselves.

Lol, liberal posters call this sherfront because it is certainly NOT 50/50. You cant just ignore sites like facebook and the majority of social media, and say sherdog represents the internet. That is beyond laughable. It is an easy place to vent, since it is such an inclusive demographic that posts here. Mostly male, mostly white. It makes sense.

But of course, any news source used here, or anything shared is racist and unfounded.

This picture is more accurate.
DgP229zWkAEpuWy.jpg

Lol, liberal posters call this sherfront because it is certainly NOT 50/50. You cant just ignore sites like facebook and the majority of social media, and say sherdog represents the internet. That is beyond laughable. It is an easy place to vent, since it is such an inclusive demographic that posts here. Mostly male, mostly white. It makes sense.

But of course, any news source used here, or anything shared is racist and unfounded.

There are just as many posters who claim this is basically a left wing think tank, lol. Seriously.

The numbers are fairly close. That's why Homer won the "election" by a few votes, being a left wing poster. The left wing posters just do not like memes.

I'm not saying this site is a clear representation of the entire internet, but this site does count for something. These are real people, and they really post an awful lot of bullshit. I've also seen several studies conducted in the last few years that support what I am saying here, which is that the right really does consume more memes and conspiracies online. Every single thing, from my own personal experience to everything that I read, points the same conclusion, which is that this stuff leans right overall across the country. I've never seen or read any evidence that contradicts that. Trump basically ran on it, and even sent out plenty of bullshit personally.

I don't know what your last sentence is supposed to mean.

I don't say things without evidence, I can post as many examples as you want of right wing posters here not only posting fake stuff, but later proving they actually believed it. I can post the studies I'm referring to that show right wing consumes more fake stuff too. We can all choose to not believe it, but at least I'm basing this on something tangible.

Last edited:
Point blank question that you've dodged five times:

Was the father there when all of this went down? No he wasn't.
You are a feckless liar. I haven't dodged that question a single time.

The father wasn't there. I never claimed he was there. The article I posted never claimed he was there. You are trying to distract from the point that you have made multiple demonstrably false claims about this case. You don't have the balls to admit your mistake.

No, what is disgusting is caging up thousands of children. Do you have the same outrage for that as you do a fucking magazine cover?

This is the type of inflammatory and inaccurate rhetoric that should be summarily dismissed and ignored.

Please try again when your assessment isn't completely fueled my emotion

Like literally the whole time magazines have existed.

People are so dumb...

hi and well met, Snubnoze707,

it seems that way sometimes, yes.

magazine covers seeking to craft their covers for maximum impact!

be still my beating heart. i am shocked, i say. absolutely SHOCKED!

- IGIT

If I got on Facebook, which I don't, I'm sure it would be a bunch of left stuff, but are they fake memes? Are they entirely fabricated or just anti-Trump?

I think we're talking about two different levels of bullshit here. The right wing stuff is so far off the reservation that it's impossible to defend. It is stuff that you would think only really, really old people would believe. The same people who send money to Nigerian prince's because of chain mail.

The left can't Meme.

Heartstrings aren't pulled using a meme. Libs like feelings. It's counter productive for them.

Not a statement on the "facts" in a meme.

Back