Tim Sylvia hespect thread

hot carl

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Big Tim doesn't get enough love and hespect around here.

Was a large dude who turned his life around and became one of the most dominant HW UFC champs of all time.

Won the belt through dedication and devotion--he wasn't blessed with god given or natural talent other than his size.

Conducted himself with class and dignity and embodied many championship qualities in and outside the ring (wasn't on tmz or in the news for stupid shit).

And did very well for himself all things considered.

A number of highlight koes, and was disliked by Dayna, but still did rather well for himself.

Hats off to big Tim.

I was always a fan. He had troubles late career and real self image issues (got dinged for steroids for weight loss trying to get ripped, walked around in public with his belt). Nice to see that he has built a solid business away from the fight world.

I always found it amusing that he lied about his age while fighting as well.

He was a much better fighter then most people give him credit for. Or at least he was a hard fight for pretty much everyone, big as all hell and with a Jones level reach.

Also he was unintentionally hilarious.

Did he pass all of his drug test? I was just curious because I have heard people who fail test are cheaters and not many people respect cheating especially when people can get badly injured as a result. I am not the one who said this but it makes sense

thumbnail_crop.php__9.jpeg

Look at and listen to him. His teammates at MFS didn't even like him.

He's a dick because I look at him?

I think you might be on the electric lettuce my good man.

And many people liked him, other than a notorious bully in Matt Hughes

I wish Tim got one more stint in the UFC after he was campaigning for it in 2011/12.

I wish Tim got one more stint in the UFC after he was campaigning for it in 2011/12.

I do too.

It's incredible how much of an impact having Dayna not liking someone can have.

Signs and keeps hpv and cm punk and sage, but legit fighter like Tim isn't welcome.

Back