Tim Kennedy

He was mere seconds from finishing Yoel when Romero got saved by the bell. In the Kelvin fight he just looked too jacked up and gassed far too quickly.

He was mere seconds from finishing Yoel when Romero got saved by the bell. In the Kelvin fight he just looked too jacked up and gassed far too quickly.
Both guys cheated in the Romero fight. Kennedy grabbed Yoels gloves.

God's miracles also happens inside the octagon, courtesy of Yoel Romero.

He turned the US Marine turned into a Sardine.

I'll forever be a Kelvin fan for getting rid of that douchebag

Not saying Kennedy is a roider but he reacted weird on Rogan's podcast when discussing drugs iirc.
He was talking about how it was ok to take stimulating drugs during war but even during war it was a big no no to take steroids. As if taking steroids would be the worse thing that happens in a war.

It was a while ago so I might be remembering it wrong.

Never see USADA brought up with him but he's the poster boy in terms of performance dropoff. All that military bs narrative about how he would never take anything illegal is a crock of shit. If you're an SF or Ranger (brother is a ranger), then you're more likely than not taking a shit ton of gear. It's passed around like candy.

Apologize if this is also the general consensus on here.

Adderral and psychostimulants, yes. Roids generally aren't used by operational units because mission sets preclude your continuous use logistically. If you're referring to a guy who got his ranger tab and then is serving in garrison, sure. I'm usually a Nick Diaz whenever I see anyone bigger or stronger than me, but I do believe his genetics play a huge part. He competed in MMA very shortly after Ranger School.

I heard most infantry officers who quit Active duty generally love Maroon 5 (my brother has seen Saving Private Ryan).

I don't know what you're talking about. I've always looked at that body and thought he was all natural.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Lol its always 1 of 3 people who juices

1) the dumbass private who spends all of his time drinking and lifting
2) the just starting to age E6-7 whose "not as much of a badass anymore"
3) Wannabe or actual SF or Rangers

They only test if you're real suspicious and they basically encourage it in SF.
Just curious, why encourage it in SF? So as to disembowel enemies with their bare hands? XD

Totally makes sense.

Also are they testing them in the army, navy etc.?

Doesn't seem to be a field where PEDs are seen as a problem. In fact it would make more sense to encourage it or even force it in some areas. Take any advantage you can get.

crop_TimKennedy_KatyPerry-150x150.jpg

He never failed a test you slanderous jackass.

As an 8 Year Veteran 2001-2009 Infantry. 11B. Drill Sergeant -- Let me just say I had One NCO when i was a Private who im quite sure was Roided to the gills- and he was a massive prick. Aside him, Never saw anybody else ever use or even bring it up.

Contrary to Hollywood the best grunts are skinny and fit -- the big boys cand run fast or long enough -- and You are in the field so much you would never be able to cycle on and off properly ect. Just like Dieting for Bulk-- or even lifting heavy on a consistent basis. Its nearly impossible because of the training / deployments. Too much humping a ruck, burning too much calories.

So this "My brother is a Ranger" shit is way over exaggerated. Gtfo here. Majority of guys in the military who are juicing are POGs. They are on base 24:7 and get to do PT on their own. If you dont know what a POG is you can google it.

he lost to romero who's fuckin top 3, and gastelum after a long layoff.

he also isn't that young, and probably spends more time on military type shit than MMA shit.

Back