Tim Kennedy

JonJonesLines

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Never see USADA brought up with him but he's the poster boy in terms of performance dropoff. All that military bs narrative about how he would never take anything illegal is a crock of shit. If you're an SF or Ranger (brother is a ranger), then you're more likely than not taking a shit ton of gear. It's passed around like candy.

Apologize if this is also the general consensus on here.

Last edited:
Never see USADA brought up with him but he's the poster boy in terms of performance dropoff. All that military bs narrativr about how he would never take anything illegal is a crock of shit. If you're an SF or Ranger (brother is a ranger), then you're more likely than not taking a shit ton of gear. It's passed around like candy.

Yeah he's a dick. I was active Army as well and yes plenty of people juiced. Tim is a pathological liar. They don't test for steroids.

Performance drop off? He lost to Yoel and Gastelum which he was supposed to lose to them anyways.

He's built as fuck, looking at his social media he does lots of strength and conditioning and enjoys being Mr Muscles. In that fight against Gast none of that helped him, it hindered him. He was practically too tired to lift his arms after 2 rounds.

I can't tell if he gassed out due to "performance issues" or ring rust. Guess we'll never know.

Glad he's out the picture anyway. Insufferable blowhard

5 years as a Corpsman. 3/4 from 29 palms. Roids are ubiquitous in the military

Yeah he's a dick. I was active Army as well and yes plenty of people juiced. Tim is a pathological liar. They don't test for steroids.

Lol its always 1 of 3 people who juices

1) the dumbass private who spends all of his time drinking and lifting
2) the just starting to age E6-7 whose "not as much of a badass anymore"
3) Wannabe or actual SF or Rangers

They only test if you're real suspicious and they basically encourage it in SF.

i dislike kennedy as much as anybody, and he's obviously on the juice, but there s no perfomance dropoff, he lost to romero in a vey competitive fight where romero cheated (he did deal with it), and then lost to gastelum who's a top prospect 12 years younger than him, i wouldn't blame USADA on those loss

Tim Kennedy is aging, I bet that's more of an explanation of the dropoff. However, my brother was in the military, and he said people were taking a lot of drugs in afghanistan and Iraq. So who the fuck knows.

Never see USADA brought up with him but he's the poster boy in terms of performance dropoff. All that military bs narrative about how he would never take anything illegal is a crock of shit. If you're an SF or Ranger (brother is a ranger), then you're more likely than not taking a shit ton of gear. It's passed around like candy.

he sucks even when he is roided up.

Tim Kennedy is aging, I bet that's more of an explanation of the dropoff. However, my brother was in the military, and he said people were taking a lot of drugs in afghanistan and Iraq. So who the fuck knows.
if your brother says he served with Tim and Tim was taking heaps of drugs ive gotta believe your bro, bro

Back