Tim Kennedy vs Yoel Romero Physique

Kertol

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who do you think was more muscular when they fought? MW seems to be a division that had a lot of body building looking fighters including Rashad Evans, Hector Lombard, Paul Harris and others.

Last edited:
They were both very muscular. I'm actually impressed and surprised that Kennedy never got popped. Just goes to show you that physique doesn't necessarily equate PED use.

They were both very muscular. I'm actually impressed and surprised that Kennedy never got popped. Just goes to show you that physique doesn't necessarily equate PED use.

I was watching that fight with my grandpa who rarely watches mma and he thought all mma fighters looked like that after watching the fight lol.

If we're judging this by bodybuilding standards, Kennedy was definitely more impressive to me. His thighs and calves were a fair bit thicker than Yoel's.

Also shows not getting popped dont necessarily mean aint done juice

Not around here...if you are jacked, you are on juice, plain and simple. Nobody in MMA or on the face of this earth can have any reseblence of a muscular body without being on juice.

Not around here...if you are jacked, you are on juice, plain and simple. Nobody in MMA or on the face of this earth can have any reseblence of a muscular body without being on juice.

That's not true at all. Fighters getting hate for (possibly) roiding are most of the times actually looking suspicious.

Such as Romero.

Age is also a factor here.

Who do you think was more muscular when they fought? MW seems to be a division that had a lot of body building looking fighters including Rashad Evans, Hector Lombard, Paul Harris and others.

It’s close

yoel-romero-punches-tim-kennedy-in-their-middleweight-fight-during-picture-id456280652

Gay thread is gay. Do we really need to make threads comparing dudes physiques? who gives a fuck, sam alvey is flabby as fuck and ko's people no problem.

Tim was a proper specimen and got robbed in the fight. Did the right thing getting rid of that Tom Selleck 'tache too

Gay thread is gay. Do we really need to make threads comparing dudes physiques? who gives a fuck, sam alvey is flabby as fuck and ko's people no problem.

Your avatar is gay

Tim is a jacked white boy! Get over it!

Both dudes are pushing the natural limit. Prime genetics regardless of assistance.

Tim and yoel were all natural.
Right.

Not microdosing at all.

#hardworkdedication

Both would whoop my ass.

Kennedy is proof that you can't polish a turd.

Back