Tim Kennedy VS Brian Stann: Marine Vs Ranger

Kennedy takes Stann down and wins 3rd rd. submission or wins decision. Stann VERY tough, but only when he is on his feet. Much respect to both of them!
This so i dont have to type

Your username and av establishes that. Piece of shit human. You belong on Sherdog.

You sound triggered that a non-American doesn't give a shit about the UFC holding events for the American military.

It's rather amusing why you would think that I give two shits about your military. I guess you're the typical American that thinks the world revolves around them and that the rest of the world actually likes you at all.

want to protect the freedom of america by invading other countries...

giphy.gif
The soldiers in any branch of the military, in any country, has no control over where they are sent. Confusing, I know.

want to protect the freedom of america by invading other countries...

giphy.gif

It's this unique strategy they have of defending by prevention. They just invade a country first, that way the country can't invade them (though nobody has ever even tried).

Their police use the same tactic as well. When they see a black man they see an opportunity to possibly stop a future crime... so they just shoot him. Very proactive strategy.

Kennedy beats Stann 9 out of 10 times.

Brian Stann is actually likeable. Tim Kennedy really puts me off with his Holier than thou attitude.

Kennedy would have won this easy via great grappling, no disrespect towards Stann though whatsoever, loved both these guys.

Tim is in the Armed Forces? I had no idea, he never mentions it.

Was in a survival camp once with some Rangers there - guys were alright except their Captain didnt like me cause this blond chick he liked was into me so he competed with me on EVERYTHING. Axe throwing, trap making, Frame building, pullups,mouse poop gathering you name it. One day he overheard me talking about BJJ (was new that time) and started bragging he knew Hapkido which i just kinda laughed at. Pissed he then said he'd just pull his Desert Eagle .45 out on anyone messing with him .....fucking pussies.

Stann by American Dad jaw.

Kennedy has always been better.

Stan is well liked. Kennedy is despised.

Doesn't change the fact that Tim would immediately take him down and get the stoppage.

Back