Tim Kennedy VS Brian Stann: Marine Vs Ranger

I've always thought this fight should headline a fight for the troops, fight night. By the way, why are they not doing those anymore?<mma3>

I would assume because they're looking for an international market now and supporting the US Army looks bad if you're trying to get viewers and TV deals in China, Russia, etc.

I've always thought this fight should headline a fight for the troops, fight night. By the way, why are they not doing those anymore?<mma3>

Supporting the military isn't popular anymore. Don't think those investors would be too pleased.

Tim isn't just a ranger, he's in the unit. Has been for a few years now.

If I were assembling a save the world team, I'd pick Tim over Stann. I have a feeling Tim has a far superior mental game and is more competent.

I would assume because they're looking for an international market now and supporting the US Army looks bad if you're trying to get viewers and TV deals in China, Russia, etc.
It's an American based company so, fuck that <JonesDXSuckIt>I won't stop liking Russian fighters or fighters from other countries because of political bullshit.

Tim didn't want this fight, it was tried to be made i think

I would root for Stann, just because i like him more.

Stann's weakness is Kennedy's strength, Stann would have puncher's chance only.

Cause most people are woke to the fact that troops have nothing to do with defending freedom and everything to do with being a mercenary army for big business. So, fuck 'em, they can buy tickets like everybody else.

HOOAH vs HOORAH.. HOOAH wins!
But I respect both men, one is a bronze star with V recepient and former 7th Spec Ops, and the other a silver star recipient and former Captain.

Cause most people are woke to the fact that troops have nothing to do with defending freedom and everything to do with being a mercenary army for big business. So, fuck 'em, they can buy tickets like everybody else.
You think people enter the military to be mercenaries for the business of America? No. Does it happen to people that want to protect the freedom of America? Absolutely.

Give a couple of thousand troops a free fight card, compared to the millions in this country that stream a ppv for free<3>

You think people enter the military to be mercenaries for the business of America? No. Does it happen to people that want to protect the freedom of America? Absolutely.

Give a couple of thousand troops a free fight card, compared to the millions in this country that stream a ppv for free<3>

Yeah, don't care.

want to protect the freedom of america by invading other countries...

giphy.gif

Back