Tim Kennedy posts video of "waterboarding himself" to show support for CIA nominee

Yes. Waterboarding got us Bin Laden.

And professors are about as reliable for objectivity as a Hollywood red carpet.
Only the CIA thinks so,

I do agree professors are often bought and sold like the rest of them but this would be decades of professors globally and the senate and many within military, police, CIA etc. and who exactly would be paying?

Anyway, agree to disagree. I'm sure you did your research and came to your conclusion same way as I did. We're never going to agree on this one.

Yes. Waterboarding got us Bin Laden.

And professors are about as reliable for objectivity as a Hollywood red carpet.

The testimony of the CIA director contradicts this, in a letter. What evidence do you have of the opposite being true?

Let me further point out that we first learned about the facilitator/courier’s nom de guerre from a detainee not in CIA custody in 2002. It is also important to note that some detainees who were subjected to enhanced interrogation techniques attempted to provide false or misleading information about the facilitator/courier. These attempts to falsify the facilitator/courier’s role were alerting.

In the end, no detainee in CIA custody revealed the facilitator/courier’s full true name or specific whereabouts. This information was discovered through other intelligence means.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog.../03/AFLFF04G_blog.html?utm_term=.93df56f56633

Words can't express how incredibly dumb you have to be to do this....Total lack of common sense, and any logic....

If you know you're about to get waterboarded, it's a whole different ballgame. What a dumb fucking cunt.

If you laugh at a military guy that's an infringement of free speech.

This is almost too good to be true....

I can't believe he cried about the 1st amendment because everyone was pointing out how retarded he is....What a snowflake...

This is almost too good to be true....

I can't believe he cried about the 1st amendment because everyone was pointing out how retarded he is....What a snowflake...
HEY HEY. If it wasn't for people like Tim Kennedy there would be no waterboarding....oh wait

I can't wait to see Tim's "support" for capital punishment.

This whole thing is ironic since Tim Kennedy usually plays the part of wet blanket in his fights.

20140929180724198436e.jpg

Next week Timmy gonna lock himself in a bathroom for 45 minutes and tell that life in solitary confinement is a piece of cake.

What a bunch of bullshit. Torture has to be taken into context, it's not just "ooohh I can let someone pour water over my face and see it's no big deal".

Let them sleep deprive him, let him go without food, put him in solitary. More importantly, hold that hose on his face for twice as long and don't let him catch his breath and joke around inbetween. Let someone who wants to do him harm do the waterboarding and let's see if it's all jokes.
Exactly. Put him in an environment where he doesn't know if he's ever getting out. Put him with people that he is not sure whether or not they're going to allow him to live through this or not.

Lock him into a fucking cage and make him wonder if he's ever going to see the light of day again, or not. There's a lot more that goes into it.

If you want to torture don't complain when it happens to you.

Exactly. Put him in an environment where he doesn't know if he's ever getting out. Put him with people that he is not sure whether or not they're going to allow him to live through this or not.

Lock him into a fucking cage and make him wonder if he's ever going to see the light of day again, or not. There's a lot more that goes into it.

I think KSM was waterboarded 183 times in 5 sessions. Here's how Abu Zubaida described it:

“I was put on what looked like a hospital bed, and strapped down very tightly with belts. A black cloth was then placed over my face and the interrogators used a mineral water bottle to pour water on the cloth so that I could not breathe. After a few minutes the cloth was removed and the bed was rotated into an upright position. The pressure of the straps on my wounds caused severe pain. I vomited. The bed was then again lowered to a horizontal position and the same torture carried out with the black cloth over my face and water poured on from a bottle. On this occasion my head was in a more backward, downward position and the water was poured on for a longer time. I struggled without success to breathe. I thought I was going to die. I lost control of my urine. Since then I still lose control of my urine when under stress.”

The testimony of the CIA director contradicts this, in a letter. What evidence do you have of the opposite being true?

Let me further point out that we first learned about the facilitator/courier’s nom de guerre from a detainee not in CIA custody in 2002. It is also important to note that some detainees who were subjected to enhanced interrogation techniques attempted to provide false or misleading information about the facilitator/courier. These attempts to falsify the facilitator/courier’s role were alerting.

In the end, no detainee in CIA custody revealed the facilitator/courier’s full true name or specific whereabouts. This information was discovered through other intelligence means.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog.../03/AFLFF04G_blog.html?utm_term=.93df56f56633
Maybe it's not true. But there have been reports on both sides, and about a week ago, the SEAL who shot OBL, Rob O'Neil, reiterated that torture got us to him. He could be wrong, but I trust him.

funny, but when people invade your country, you want crazy MOFO like Kennedy to protect you.

tough as nails.

He is elite of the elite . If you don't think waterboarding and other physical abuses are part of their training, you are kidding yourselves. Hats off to any green beret, SEAL
What a stupid argument. Yeah, I'd want him defending if there was an invasion, but there isn't. Dude is pants-on-head retarded.

Maybe it's not true. But there have been reports on both sides, and about a week ago, the SEAL who shot OBL, Rob O'Neil, reiterated that torture got us to him. He could be wrong, but I trust him.

Rob O'Neil had nothing to do with the interrogation of prisoners. The C.I.A. did so I'll go with the official report from their director.

The testimony of someone not involved in the process just isn't as good a source as the written testimony of the Director of the agency responsible for the actions. I trust neither of the men having never met them.

Back