Tim Kennedy pays Greg Jackson/Jackson's MMA 23% of his earnings

Kennedy sent a detailed breakdown of how his fight purse would be divided up: 13% on gym fees, 12% for nutrition, 10% to his manager, 10% to his coach, 8% on his camp lodging, 3% for fight medicals and 3% on equipment. In total, that

soo? Overeem paid 40 % to Golden Glory before UFC.

Cro cop is giving that guy that is always with him from start 40 %

do you think one of best MMA gyms in world with best coaches would take 100 $$ per camp don't be silly.

If you are surrounded by people like dana white and greg jackson you should be happy right? I mean you life is not worth anything around them, you should be grateful for being alive. :icon_cry2

there are other camps, obviously he saw Jackson and decided that the package was worth the price. He's a fully grown man and made a decision, has nobody to blame on that end and Jackson is charging what the market allows him to, similar to how a fighter or any other human being does.

I think arguments like this are flawed. Just because the ''market'' allows Jackson or whoever to ask a certain amount of money doesnt mean youre not getting ripped off. Because if every coach asks 50% of your pay, then you dont really have a choice now do you. I think coaches and especially managers make way too much money off these fighters.

I think arguments like this are flawed. Just because the ''market'' allows Jackson or whoever to ask a certain amount of money doesnt mean youre not getting ripped off. Because if every coach asks 50% of your pay, then you dont really have a choice now do you. I think coaches and especially managers make way too much money off these fighters.

no, the market would change - fighters would form camps on their own, leaving Jackson on the sidelines. Or, another camp would be cheaper to undercut the competition, fighters would go there. Right now Jackson's fees are tolerable, when they are not people will not train there. Then, Jackson may adjust his rates to get more people to come back.

Jackson is making it rain with the amount of fighters that work with him.

Then again, it is probably cheaper to live in albuquerque than it is in boca raton.

Well that's why he's having money problems.

He's paying to much to be boring.

What does Jackson actually do? These guys who make these kind of deals are idiotic. It appears that fighters need to have managers to be the middle man with trainers and gym owners. No way should a fighter have a manager that is the owner of the gym where they train. If this is the norm then the norm is fked. Bottom line Jackson doesn't deserve that kind of jack but if these guys are so tarded then it's their own fault.

Its ridiculous how these fighters are getting scammed.

Gym memberships have monthly fees, MMA gyms included. So why don't they just pay them the gym fee for months they spend training for a fight?

Funny as Jackson were saying in an interview, that he takes no money from the fighters. If they wanted to give something then they could and that was about it.

Anyway, anyhow, Kennedy is a safe bet. He will literally run over Roger tonight.

So Tim is complaining that the UFC pay too little when the truth is Jackson's are charging too much. The numbers that Tim put out there are either complete BS, or he is just terrible with his money.

Source? i want to see that..

Maybe two years ago. I can try to google it for you but I have no idea which one it is. It was a video interview and the angle was that Jackson's gym was such a great gym.

Back