Tim Hague declared brain dead after boxing KO

Yeah, around 2.20 of the fight (video), there was also an unintentional headbutt that landed and rocked him.

RIP Tim. Tragic news.

Yeah lets keep posting his death video

Come on now

Fuck that's just terrible. I always followed Tim on social media after he left the UFC. Poor guy. So sad and devastated for him and his family.

RIP

looks like the guy he fought was on steroids. as a canadian i was always a fan of hague

Last edited:
Such awful news, didn't realize he was still only 33, too... RIP.

What did his opponent say after this
The fight honestly wasn't that bad. Tim got knocked down repeatedly before the KO, but he was still active and defending up until the end. He was up on his stool fairly quickly afterwards too. Video in the spoiler for anyone who wants it. If it's on anyone, it's on the commission for sanctioning it, not the ref or his opponent.

One of the hardest decisions any warrior has to make is when to stop fighting... Tragic...

he used to get KO'd all the time in MMA, why the fuck did anyone think it was a good idea for him to box?

thoughts are with his family and friends

this can't be good for the mindset of conor mcgregor who is also an mma fighter moving to a sport he knows very little about in boxing
tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

I feel very bad for him and his family.

That's why you shouldn't fuck around with boxers though.

if you watch the fight in the first round tim leaps in full force and his temple collides with his opponents forehead. he never was the same after that and i'm sure that was a major part of where the damage started. for a heavyweight to leap in like that full force and have such a specific soft spot to hard spot collision that would have fucked up anyone - way harder then any punch or kick.

The fight honestly wasn't that bad. Tim got knocked down repeatedly before the KO, but he was still active and defending up until the end. He was up on his stool fairly quickly afterwards too. Video in the spoiler for anyone who wants it. If it's on anyone, it's on the commission for sanctioning it, not the ref or his opponent.

I agree 100% I think in times like this our thoughts should be with those involved as well as his family too. Just a tragic accident

Back