Tim Elliot Wineing About Pay

LOL.

People like the OP should be banned from these forums. I'm sorry, but an online forum should require a certain amount of sophistication and intellect. The OP literally thought whining was spelled wine + ing... OH MY GOD.

Seriously. Unless you're under 16 years old, you should be shamed for being uneducated. This world should shame uneducated and fat people. These things are not ok.

He maybe made 6 figures, minus expenses for camps and medicals after taxes, and he's a "contractor" so he pays for his own health insurance and retirement. He prob took home 50K this year. If you think he's living some high life off that, then you're poor.
Didn't UFC implement an insurance program for their roster? Its out of pocket, but I'm sure it's a lot better than doing it on their own

Didn't UFC implement an insurance program for their roster? Its out of pocket, but I'm sure it's a lot better than doing it on their own
Pretty sure UFC insurance only covers them for the fight itself, they're contractors not insurance. This was a big point the MMAAA last year.

I get your point, honestly I do, but consider this - If these guys all just keep rolling over, nothing ever changes.

The punishment for being 5lbs over needs to be way more severe then 20%, which is why guys are willing to be that unprofessional . . .

I think 10% per pound would be reasonable, beginning at 20% for 2 lbs over the championship limit.

Back