Tim "Doc" Anderson - Mark Gastineau 2 video, thought lost, has surfaced

RawHawg

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This is the fight where Anderson says he was drugged, left standing in the ring 45 minutes before Mark finally came out, and Tim lost by KO and subsequently killed his promoter, Rick "Elvis" Parker. This video is from 1992, and was thought to be gone forever, and just recently has surfaced. Tim is working on an appeal, and wants the word to get out and for people to view this. Only 6 months before this fight, Tim dominated Mark and beat him in a lopsided win live on USA network.

From the YouTube video description:

Published on Feb 6, 2017
This is Tim 'Doc' Anderson's second fight against Mark Gastineau, in Oklahoma City. Tim was poisoned by his manager Rick Parker prior to the bout, to secure a future million dollar fight for Gastineau. In Tim's words, "What is not shown is that I was in the ring for 45 minutes before Mark entered. Before the bell rang, I was feeling lethargic, but I couldn't understand why...I clearly remember seeing colors and too many people in the ring, as I told the ref in round 3 or 4. Afterwards in the locker room, I was vomiting profusely, the janitor must have found me and called an ambulance at 3AM."
Please compare this fight to Tim vs Gastineau I, also on YouTube.

Tim is serving a life sentence for shooting Rick Parker dead during an argument over the poisoning, and hopes to obtain clemency after serving over 20 years now. The jury at his trial was not told Tim would receive life without parole, and submitted to the judge: "We were all going to write you a letter during the pre-sentence investigation requesting leniency for Mr. Anderson. We now know that we never had that chance. Most of the jury members walked out of the courtroom that agonizing night feeling blind-sided and misled."

Tim welcomes contact from friends, fans, and anyone who might remember being at this Oklahoma fight.
Timothy Anderson DC#538979
A-4109
Cross City Correctional Institution
568 NE 255th St.
Cross City, FL 32628

Back