Tim Bradley vs Jeff Horn

If Bradley fights like he did against Ruslan: fight of the year

Will Bradley even step back in the ring ever again?

If Bradley isn't drawn into a fight he's actually a very good technical boxer. His problem is he gets drawn into brawls and forgets all about boxing. Tim wins if he can contain himself.

I can see Tim losing, he's not a great fighter and probably would be flustered by horns head butts and holding

I can see Tim losing, he's not a great fighter and probably would be flustered by horns head butts and holding

Bradley is up there with Porter as one of the headbutt kings. I think he'd give Horn a tutorial in how to butt.

If they fight in AU - UD Horn.
If they fight in NZ - MD Horn.
If they fight anywhere else on the planet including the South Pole - SD Bradley.

Pacquiao by 120-108ish UD.

Last edited:
Taking an L from the taxman.

That's just a point deduction. Once the bell rings in August he'll be up on the cards.

304b5e9506294f14bb2ea38c6949720a.jpg

Everyone is thinking it...

Horn by KO under 30 seconds.

Bradley is sometimes great and occasionally awful. You can't really know ahead of time which version will show up.

He can put on a boxing clinic and use his reflexes and speed to make good fighters look stupid or he can go life and death trading power shots with guys whose only hope is trading power shots. When he decides ahead of time he wants that KO no matter what he just stands and swings. Which is way he suffered so many concussions and already slurs his words.

"Something bout them Japans when they fighting in Argentina" is not the type of stuff he would have said several years ago.

Horn isnt an easy dude to fight. He has nice movement and throws with no fear. A little awkward causes problems the way it did for Pacman. And the headbutts were all incidental and they BOTH clashed, Manny was darting in and Horn was right there to meet him. Both got warnings to be careful. They both caused the heasbutts, dont pick one side cause Manny come out worse from it. Its not like Manny was there and Horn came in with his head, they both were ducking down and throwing. I could actually see Horn sneaking another one out if Bradley isnt in his game.

Back