Tim Bradley Resigns with Top Rank

Tim Bradley wants to fight cotto at 154 in December.

Cotto and roc nation want the fight in Orlando

I love that fight. Another example of Bradley being the anti-Garcia. He'll fight anybody.

Cotto vs Bradley is a really good fight. Bradley walks around heavier than Cotto, he is just shorter and better at cutting weight. I think Cotto is the better fighter and would likely win, maybe even in the late rounds.

Bradley gets even richer if this happens, while we continue waiting for the rest of the division to make moves.

Cotto vs Bradley is a really good fight. Bradley walks around heavier than Cotto, he is just shorter and better at cutting weight. I think Cotto is the better fighter and would likely win, maybe even in the late rounds.

Bradley gets even richer if this happens, while we continue waiting for the rest of the division to make moves.

Arum hates Cotto and will never work with him again -- sick fight though.

Lol. Roc Nation.

I think it's a 50/50 fight. Cotto has the power and better combinations but Tim's movement and speed could give Miguel problems. Tim outboxing JMM really impressed me.

Cant wait for the vargas bradley trilogy.

Maybe will see algeri vs Tim bradley

Maybe 5 fights between bradley and pac. i mean all those fights could of went either way.

Top rank is stacked, cant wait to see what happens

He whipped JMM but couldn't handle Pac, boxing is so unlike other sports.

I'm sure somebody here will put a negative spin on this just because it's Top Rank/Arum and not Haymon. But Bradley's made big money at TR and earned every penny. He's fought some of the greats of this era and won't duck anybody. I look forward to his next fight.

Maybe 5 fights between bradley and pac. i mean all those fights could of went either way.

Instigating shit is what i do

Bradley beats Cotto certifying a HOF spot.
Pacquiao, Marquez, Cotto, Provodnikov.....
Put him on the fuckin ballot.

This is just hating for the sake of hating. Bradley has had the best opponents of any welterweight in boxing outside of Floyd and Pacquiao.

Way better than all those Haymon fighters. So, maybe top rank isn't as stacked, but they certainly have given their stars better fights.

Bradley beats Cotto certifying a HOF spot.
Pacquiao, Marquez, Cotto, Provodnikov.....
Put him on the fuckin ballot.

You aren't wrong. Bradley is already a HOF candidate, beating Cotto would solidify it. He's criminally under appreciated.

This is just hating for the sake of hating. Bradley has had the best opponents of any welterweight in boxing outside of Floyd and Pacquiao.

Way better than all those Haymon fighters. So, maybe top rank isn't as stacked, but they certainly have given their stars better fights.

You aren't wrong. Bradley is already a HOF candidate, beating Cotto would solidify it. He's criminally under appreciated.
3 Pacquiao fights with the first being a victory, a win over Marquez, and a win over Cotto? Yea that would be HOF worthy.
And he will build to that resume.

I think the future will hold Bradley up higher than he was when he was fighting.
I can already see an ESPN 30 for 30 being made on him being that "other" guy during the Mayweather-Pacquiao Era

Well, at the very least, we all get to watch your obvious dissapointment unfold in the PBP thread again as Pac starts to beat the shit out Bradley.
Possibly. I find it hard at this point to root for Bradley in any big fight. He always seems to come in with a weird gameplan and fails to adjust when it doesn't work. Good fighter, not particularly ring savvy though.

Tell us again how much you hate the HBO commentary Seano. Never heard you say that before.

Not sure what this has to do with anything but sure- I think its declined badly over the past 10 years. I like Max. Roy is OK. Ever since Lampley fell in love with Pac and Roach, he's unbearable though. Watching him choke up and cry as he talks about Pacquiao just gives me the creeps. You probably relate to his emotional reaction to Pac though, so maybe that's why you don't get the criticism that everyone has of their commentary.

I always really liked Bob Pappa or whatever his name was, I wish they hadn't let him go.
Along with that, there's also their constant salesmanship, trying to sell us every potentially good fighter as the next Tommy Hearns. The constant comparison of prospects to legendary fighters is sort of grating.

2nd fight - "Bradley fought too stupid!"

3rd fight - "Bradley fought too smart!"
Not really so much that he fought too smart in the third one, but overly cautious and unsure of himself. I thought he was boxing pretty well but his flashes of aggression were too few and far between.

Its pretty much universally agreed that Bradley had the wrong mentality in the second fight, coming out with his Nick Diaz face and Reyes gloves thinking he's suddenly going to be Tyson against a guy who usually takes shots pretty well.

Yes Im hating on top rank. They put on sorry matches that no one cares about. Top rank is notorious for only fighting their fighters.

My point stands. Cant wait for those great match ups.

Discrediting Bradley never came out of my mouth btw

Lol. Roc Nation.

Orlando?

Anyway, I do like that fight, better than Cotto/Marquez which was being rumored. I'd pick Cotto to outbox Timmah. Jokes aside, Tim has a tendency to get unnecessarily reckless ever since the first Pac fight. Once Cotto whacks him with a few lefts, Tims gonna try to get his money back in a single punch and take more punishment for his trouble.

Orlando?

Anyway, I do like that fight, better than Cotto/Marquez which was being rumored. I'd pick Cotto to outbox Timmah. Jokes aside, Tim has a tendency to get unnecessarily reckless ever since the first Pac fight. Once Cotto whacks him with a few lefts, Tims gonna try to get his money back in a single punch and take more punishment for his trouble.

Big Puerto Rican population down there that would sell out a cotto event.

Back