Till's reaction to his first loss, spoke FAR louder than anything he said pre-fight.

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Till might have had some pretty cringe moments leading up to the fight with Woodley, but he handled his first loss like an absolute boss. Complete model of class and respect, which is pretty significant for a guy as young as he is who had never tasted defeat in professional mma.

He has the heart and focus to become champion, what I saw in that fight from him was a lack of confidence in his own ability. He seemed tentative, kind of stuck in his own head. I believe that he will be champ of that division one day. Huge fan of his after that fight, and I look forward to him wearing that belt one day.

Last edited:
All he was doing was selling the fight, you have to be numb in the current sport environment to be bland.

Till has so much heart and focus he abandoned his girlfriend who is mother to his child, and his responsibility to his second child in Brazil just so he can land 0 significant strikes on Woodley and get tapped the F out in the second round.

{<jordan}

He was doing good until the post-fight presser where he reverted back to saying he knows he's the superior fighter to Tyron and that Twood couldn't knock him out.

No, he just chose to CHOKE you out instead. lol

He was doing good until the post-fight presser where he reverted back to saying he knows he's the superior fighter to Tyron and that Twood couldn't knock him out.

No, he just chose to CHOKE you out instead. lol
exactly lol. He sure as hell isn't winning a title anytime soon. I don't see him beating Kamaru or Colby. And he gets rekt easily by the MW's.

all talk no walk, i don't wanna pay money to watch this guy try to have a sparring session in the octagon

giphy.gif

Till might have had some pretty cringe moments leading up to the fight with Woodley, but he handled his first loss like an absolute boss. Complete model of class and respect, which is pretty significant for a guy as young as he is who had never tasted defeat in professional mma.

He has the heart and focus to become champion, what I saw in that fight from him was a lack of confidence in his own ability. He seemed tentative, kind of stuck in his own head. I believe that he will be champ of that division one day. Huge fan of his after that fight, and I look forward to him wearing that belt one day.

Till got completely outclassed....Don’t know what you expected him to say after that terrible performance.

hardylol.gif

Till has so much heart and focus he abandoned his girlfriend who is mother to his child, and his responsibility to his second child in Brazil just so he can land 0 significant strikes on Woodley and get tapped the F out in the second round.

{<jordan}

Yeah... that was tongue-in-cheek. He skypes with his kid in Brazil and and sends money, and his preggo girlfriend in the UK was laughing at the backlash to it

Last edited:
Back