Till will smoke Perry in 1 round. Mark my word. Willing to bet on it

somocjcsom

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Bump it and bet me. Perry is weaksauce compared to this kid..

Till fighting well and marketing himself well. I'm a fan

Plastic perry doesn't stand a chance against Till.

Till Bless.

was impressed by Till. Wish he used his right hand more. I think he threw two punches with his right.

was impressed by Till. Wish he used his right hand more. I think he threw two punches with his right.
McGregoresque looked like, he pokes with it and mostly judges range.

McGregoresque looked like, he pokes with it and mostly judges range.

Yeah but McGregor has been developing a jab since the first diaz fight. He's not like he used to be.

Yeah but McGregor has been developing a jab since the first diaz fight. He's not like he used to be.
Ye, Conor uses his right hand in more ways no doubt, his uppercut is very nice too. I'm just saying he reminded me of him a lot.

I wish Till kicked a bit more he has great kicks but I guess he didn't want to risk going to the mat with Cerrone.

He appears to be the better fighter and will probably move higher in the rankings than Perry. But who knows I could be wrong.

yeah he will go far

might have to move to 185 at some point though

I'll bet you. Platinum will destory that dude. Sure his striking and pressure is impressive but that is exactly what will get him knocked out. Mike is mean as fuck

I'll bet you. Platinum will destory that dude. Sure his striking and pressure is impressive but that is exactly what will get him knocked out. Mike is mean as fuck
Yeah cus mike is such a good counter striker and isn’t chinny.

Back