Till will beat Cowboy. Will the UFC cut him after 3 losses?

tbh i think till is a sacrificial lamb to get cerrone back in the winners circle, theres legit no other explanation for the ufc giving him an unranked guy like this

'Hardcore' fans and smart gamblers know Till is not ready for Cowboy and will most likely get chewed up.

Till may show up in the first round or 2 but eventually he's going to get outclassed, especially if it goes to the ground. Also that leg and cardio issues...that line is easy money on Cowboy

tbh i think till is a sacrificial lamb to get cerrone back in the winners circle, theres legit no other explanation for the ufc giving him an unranked guy like this
Not necessarily.
They do need guys with names to headline smaller cards still. Cerrone has a name and is an exciting fighter that doesn't care who he fights.
He also isn't next in line for a title or anything,so the fight makes sense for all parties

UFC are going to cut the #3 (#10 company wide) moneyfighter at 170 division based on Robbery Lawler. Not likely.

Lawler & Cerrone are literally the only money fighters outside of Jones/Cormier recently who have fought on a PPV.

I love the cowboy fights because hes a badass, always exciting and slways a surprise. Honestly I am blown away by his losses because he is so good and well rounded. It shows how anything can happen in mma.

No.

Dana loves Cowboy's style of fighting, always looking to fight, his willingness to fight anybody, and never complaining about being taken advantage of by the UFC.

He the perfect employee if the fighters were UFC employees.

Why would you get rid of a guy that would fight today, and then volunteer to fight tomorrow?

Back