Till vs Wonderboy is the fight

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
As much as I like Perry, I can't see him being competitive with Till. I mean look what Jouban did to him. I think Till would be a horrible matchup for Perry. While I'd certainly be all in and watch if it gets made, I think Till should be looking a little further ahead to another fight going down soon at 170.

Wonderboy vs Masvidal. I think Till is ready for these types of fights and I'd kill to see him vs either of these guys. And I think that's what should happen next for a possible title eliminator following Lawler vs RDA.

I'm picking Thompson to win on the 4th of next month at MSG, and I'm absolutely drooling over the thoughts of Stephen Thompson vs Darren Till. My gosh what a great matchup between 2 of the best strikers on the roster, and probably the 2 best strikers in there division.

Who wins and how do you guys feel about this matchup?

Till has fought 1 ranked opponent and has 4 wins in the UFC. Perry is a great fight for him.

Till has fought 1 ranked opponent and has 4 wins in the UFC. Perry is a great fight for him.

Yea Perry is the fight so we can finally derail PlatNation's hype train and put an end to that disheveled experience

<PlusJuan>

I disagree
well, I wouldn't be upset if that fight got scheduled. I just would rather not see it rushed if there are other matchups that will be plenty fun.

Yup!! This would be an AWESOME fight!! I think wonderboy takes it!

No, he needs to improve his TDD first. He won't train wrestling if he fights wonderboy. Give him easy fights, so he has time to improve other areas

I think Wonderboy beats anyone in the division when he isn't being skittish over possible takedowns.

Till looks like a monster. I can't wait to see him fight again.

Too early for him. Build him up for a year, don't throw him to the wolves.

Yea Perry is the fight so we can finally derail PlatNation's hype train and put an end to that disheveled experience

<PlusJuan>
If Jouban didn't derail the hype train, I'm not sure Till beating him would. Nuthuggery these days seems to be at a whole new level.

If Jouban didn't derail the hype train, I'm not sure Till beating him would. Nuthuggery these days seems to be at a whole new level.

It will when Till puts Perry to sleep though. All it took was for Honda to get leg kicked into oblivion for her hype train to get derailed.

Back