Till vs Thompson is on - but is this fair?

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I hope Stephen absolutely beats the fucking hell out of this clown.

Tell this to the guys who fought in the early UFC events with no weight classes. Just fight god damn it.

this shit happening all the time and then these weird negotiations make the UFC look bush league.

That's actually a great fuckin idea.

188 should be close to what Wonderboy will weigh tomorrow.

Gets 30% of purse.

Win-win for Wonderboy. They'll weigh the same thing, fight is still on and Till still looks unprofessional.

Gets 30% of purse.

Win-win for Wonderboy. They'll weigh the same thing, fight is still on and Till still looks unprofessional.

Yeah I thought the same. Wonderboys dad did a good job. I wonder why other fighters didnt negotiate something like this in the past.

Amazing stipulation. Till will probably be drained just trying to be 188.

Gets 30% of purse.

Not really. Till still avoids fully depleting himself, and still manages to eat and hydrate almost 20 lb before the fight

He will be over 188, or he will fight like a death, fight will be canceled.

Will WB end up heavier than Till come night fight?!

At any rate, WB using Till missing weight at his advantage to be sure he will look like shite tomorrow. He will be patient and wait until Till is completely gassed by the end of round 2 before opening up.

Yeah I thought the same. Wonderboys dad did a good job. I wonder why other fighters didnt negotiate something like this in the past.
I agree. It forces their opponent not to go back up over a certain weight.

Till won't be 100%. He's currently at 174.5 and still looks drained. Now he can't go back up more than 13.5 pounds.

Great move by Wonderboy.

I reckon he'll miss tomorrow, as well. But the fight will still go ahead. Wonderboy's done great here, though, good on him.

Good idea to throw in an extra weigh in. This will probably become the norm when fighters egregiously miss weight

Win-win for Wonderboy.
Not sure about that.
Wonderboy had to cut down to 171, Till didn't.
That's a physical advantage to Till no matter what he weighs tomorrow.

And if he wins, he moves up the rankings (might even get a title fight) and increases his pay.
Meanwhile Wonderboy slides further down and loses any chance of getting a title fight within the next 2 years at least.

Not really. Till still avoids fully depleting himself, and still manages to eat and hydrate almost 20 lb before the fight
Dude looked drained weighing in at 174.5. He can only go back up 13.5 more pounds.

I'm sure he usually fights at 195 if not a little more.

Love it. I hope this is rule they employ across the board.

It’s so hard to not like Wonderboy. Class act, and smart too for requiring the weight cap on fight night due to Till’s miss

Back