Till vs Nick Diaz, who takes it

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Diaz likes to bang and Till does not have good wrestling. It would be a stand up war

I don't know but

akiPX6x.gif

I honestly think Till would take it nowdays.

But nick Diaz ain't coming back

Till would beat him. Nick probably wouldn't have the fire even if he fought again imo.

Does anyone have any idea how Nick will look? No.

Even if it was prime Nick, there are too many questions about Till to make a reasonable guess.

Till. Love Nick, but Till is in his prime, can use distance very well, and cracks for real. Nick doesn't seem to have any fire left.

This shit is gotta stop right the f*k now people need to stop bringing Nick Diaz in every WW conversation get the f*k with it "He's not relevant until he becomes consistent" he's actually consistent at WW, all this fanboi sh!t is get annoying...

Nick Diaz last win was 6 years ago against a featherweight.

Not sure, but the winner of Till/Diaz should fight the winner of Condit/Miletich.

It would essentially be a massive MW-sized young English bizarro McGregor.. versus an old, dispassionate, unmotivated, rusty Diaz.

I would say Till decision, sadly.

Nick Diaz last win was 6 years ago against a featherweight.

During Obama's first term, yep. Really puts it in perspective. Osama bin Laden was still recently dead when Diaz last won a fight.

It would essentially be a massive MW-sized young English bizarro McGregor.. versus an old, dispassionate, unmotivated, rusty Diaz.

I would say Till decision, sadly.
Comparing Till to McGregor is an insult to Till.

Diaz is my favorite all time welterweight, but this question is just idiotic. Who would win between an active, hungry killer and a guy who barely threw any punches in his last two fights and hasn't wanted to fight for three years? Hm....

I hope Nick is not past his prime. It seems likely but in his prime form he would give Till the classic Diaz treatment.

You know, the whole "I'll let you tee off on me until you become exhausted at which point I come back and finish you."

Back