Till vs Masvidal

wookie brawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Apologies if old news. I really like this fight, great fight for scousers who enjoy two skilled violent lads tearing it up.

I would love that fight.

But I can understand that Till wants to fight in Liverpool and if Masvidal is not free, then that really sucks.

Masvidal does not want to fight that soon, and tbh unless he shoots immediately he'd be destroyed by Till, i hope Lawler, Thompson or Colby steps in

PS: There's rumors of Usman-Ponzinibbio as the headliner of UFC Chile card

Would be a good fight , I can't see the ufc giving till a huge name for the Liverpool card , I no he asked for wonderboy or RDA but I don't see that happening on an overseas card

Too bad Perry ended up losing so much, I would've liked to have seen Till beat him.

Masvidal does not want to fight that soon, and tbh unless he shoots immediately he'd be destroyed by Till, i hope Lawler, Thompson or Colby steps in

Lawler blew out his ACL and tore his miniscus in his last fight we won’t see violent bob for a while. Till vs Ponzi would be the move.

I really2 hope it won't be usman.

Lawler blew out his ACL and tore his miniscus in his last fight we won’t see violent bob for a while. Till vs Ponzi would be the move.
You are right, forgot about that.
UFC Chile is coming up, no way Ponzi fights Till in Liverpool. It's pretty much confirmed he's going to be in this card, and probably as the headliner, and like i said, maybe against Usman.

I’m getting the feeling that they feed Till an overmatched opponent for him to walk thru to shine his star a little in front of the home town crowd... will watch regardless

WHY is your account still active?

Maia, Usman, Covington, Magny?

Are any of them available?

Covington probably won't take it cuz he's probably be scared.

Convington getting ruined would be great though.

I like it. Good fight for Masvidal to get back in the win column.

I think they will probably try and do Till vs Leon Edwards now after Saturday's win for Edwards

Probably end up fighting Gunner Nelson, they always throw him on UK, European cards. Wonderboy is very unlikely to take the fight, even though I believe he would beat Till. Masvidal is not ready in time apparently. Usman is a boring fight, no one is really interested in that.

Gunner or maybe if the UFC pays up big money Wonderboy

WTF is wrong with Till? He calls out everyone but never backs it up ("Let's scrap Mike's Perry! Anytime, anyplace!.......oh wait, no, my manager says it is not a good fight for my career right now").

He thinks he is like on a level of Conor but no one knows who da fook he is. And additionally, his UFC career has been awfully mediocre, save for the Cowboy win.

where are there any rumors of a ponzi-usman main event in may?

Back