Till training for Woodley by fighting scrubs outside of the club.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

LOL This dude has a short notice fight, and he's still out partying?

I want action on him making weight.

Fuck that... aint no real fight... only 1 body kick and we didnt even see that clearly.

I wouldn't call that "fighting scrubs," nor would I call that an incident. Just some stupid drunk shit.

Kick those lightweights in the ass. They deserve it!

Notice the guy hes going after is a foot shorter and 50 lbs lighter... Just the way he likes his fights in the UFC

Starting to wonder if Till understands that Dana wants to make him the nxt Conor. Sure not acting like it!

Starting to wonder if Till understands that Dana wants to make him the nxt Conor. Sure not acting like it!

Oh, he's acting like Conor, just without any of the actual accomplishments or clout to get away with bad behavior.

I love watching MMA fighters beat the shit out of try hards

To bad Till held back

Such a scumbag, the bloke was tiny and not up for a fight. Darren's time in the spotlight will be shortlived.

Waa rooting for this guy but he seems to represent the absolute worst of humanity. Absentee father, cant make weight, gets hometown decision, posts videos of himself beating the shit out of training partners, undeserved title fight, has time to hit the club but hasnt seen his daughter for a year.

Honestly not shocked that somebody stabbed this guy. Was he paid by the UFC to go full heel so Woodley will become the hero??

Playboy, baby mamas, missing weight, shirking responsibility, and bullying the weak.....exactly how long did this guy stay in Brazil?

Back