Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score

-Was stabbed before moving
-Self taught portugese using google translate
-Suprisingly didn't get homesick

OP this is for you, you have the order of names incorrect in your title/avatar

omg WHO THE HELL CARES

I am so sick of seeing Till's face everywhere constantly shoved down my throat just because Dana and co are desperate for new stars. I'm literally hoping he loses now just because I need a break from his beady eyes at least for a couple days.

Damn he probably smashed after the interview.

She is fine as fuck too<{jackyeah}>

omg WHO THE HELL CARES

I am so sick of seeing Till's face everywhere constantly shoved down my throat just because Dana and co are desperate for new stars. I'm literally hoping he loses now just because I need a break from his beady eyes at least for a couple days.

You're going to be disappointed.

omg WHO THE HELL CARES

That’s the spirit.

I also like seeing the golden boys fail.

6a5.gif

I'm not sure his eyes are actually beady

I think they're just really close together, dude's practically a cyclops

dudes so sick of him being shoved down his throat he clicks and participates in threads about him

omg WHO THE HELL CARES

You are mad that they are finally doing a bit of promoting? Maybe prize fighting isn't for you

As someone who lived in Brazil for a bit I must say his Portuguese is really, really good. Not native speaker level, but really good for a gringo despite the accent. I've worked with a guy from Liverpool in the past and Till's accent sounds strong even by Liverpool standards! I'll give him a pass on that though as it's not like Brazilians who speak English speak it with a US/Brit accent either.

Respect. Moving countries is so fun.

I think it is was from UK I would want to stay in brazil or reclocate to portugal or learn Spanish be in spain. That UK weather just sound depressing.

Back