Till should just be a Middleweight

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I wouldn't see a lot of challenges for him. I think he beats Whittaker easy, actually. Romero would turn into a wrestler, and that might be a problem, but other than him, who gives Till problems? Kelvin? Please.

He could easily go to lhw too and beat everyone. I mean, this one time he beat Cerrone.

Based on what, exactly?

Based on one fight against a fading former LW who's a notorious slow starter.

Remember that Cerrone got blasted out by Masvidal, who's a good 25 lbs lighter than Till and hasn't exactly been KOing people left and right at the UFC level.

I wouldn't see a lot of challenges for him. I think he beats Whittaker easy, actually. Romero would turn into a wrestler, and that might be a problem, but other than him, who gives Till problems? Kelvin? Please.
kelvin would ko him senseless.

Till brags so much about his size, at MW he would be just be average sized and lose all his confidence.

Till beats Whittaker easily? What the fuck are you smoking? Did Dana sell you some magic beans?

Can't believe people are hyping that guy so hard. He has a shitty gas tank. He hasn't faced good competition. Hasn't shown good wrestling and wrestling defense, he has ONE solid win over a past-his-prime Cowboy.

This is like the manufactured Ngannou hype all over again.

Lol, casual bandwagon dick rider detected.

Who the fuck has Till beat?

A worn out lightweight Cowboy, that's who.

334.gif

He should also go to LHW and get an instant title shot at DC, i think he could beat DC actually relatively easily, we all seen what he did to Cerrone, and those 2 decisions vs Velickovic and Ayari from last year really also stand out...

He wouldn't be able to brag about being a giant gorilla and how they wouldn't be able to take his size or whatever the fuck it was he was saying after he beat Cerrone.

He's got the Rumble gene. No weight class is ever high enough.

Unsure if serious.

Before we look at the top dogs, give him Costa. The Hendricks treatment. Honestly I don't think he gets past Costa.

Every fighter who misses weight should have to take their next fight at the weight above.

Back