Till should get the winner of masvidal v wonderboy

ivory suit

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

After beating cowboy convincingly, why go back down the rankings?

Either masvidal or wonderboy would be a great match up against Till

Thoughts?

He should move up and fight guys his own size. It's not like LHW is exactly flooded with talent.

If a fighter wants to boast about being two weight classes bigger than his opponents, then he should move up and stop being a chickenshit.

If mas wins I think he's next after lawler/rda winner and till could fight wonderboy. If mas loses then match him with mas

If mas wins I think he's next after lawler/rda winner and till could fight wonderboy. If mas loses then match him with mas
You think Mas would get an immediate shot off a 1 fight winning streak?

Fighting Perry who got outclassed by a male model is a wasted fight, Till just outclassed a fringe top 5 guy in Cowboy, he should be setting his sights on top 5 opponents.

Till just want an easy fight to get some rest and easy money.

Till fighting the loser of that fight makes more sense.

Till fighting the loser of that fight makes more sense.
Why ?

I imagine the winner of Robbie/RDA is getting a title shot so Till vs the winner of Masvidal/Wonderboy could be a title eliminator for the shot after that.

If he beats Wonderboy, then yes. It woudln't be the first time that someone has received a Title shot after a 1 fight winning streak and his loss that broke his streak was a Split Decision.

Why ?

I imagine the winner of Robbie/RDA is getting a title shot so Till vs the winner of Masvidal/Wonderboy could be a title eliminator for the shot after that.

Till just entered the rankings. Give him some time to build up experience. Trying to push him into a TS quickly is doing him a disservice.

Give him the loser of that fight, or give him the winner of Condit/ Magny.

I just want competitive and exciting fights. Rankings dont matter

Given how close his last loss was plus the fact that it was against maia and wonderboy. who else is there? Till and perry need some higher ranked wins

After beating cowboy convincingly, why go back down the rankings?

Either masvidal or wonderboy would be a great match up against Till

Thoughts?
I'd be down, but Id rather see Masvidal get the next title shot if he wins convincingly in 2 weeks

Given how close his last loss was plus the fact that it was against maia and wonderboy. who else is there? Till and perry need some higher ranked wins
Covington has a chance to sneak in, but he would have to do something really awesome vs Maia

Higher ranked, he Justin

Higher ranked? He just beat cowboy within 1 round

Don't be surprised if Woodley/Till gets made. I could see a scenario where Conor & Cyborg cant get the deals they want, DC isn't ready, Tony waits for Conor, & they NEED a title fight or 2 for 219.

I'm not saying I expect it, but WME wants 219 finalized by MSG fight week so they can promote it as best as possible.

Back