Till knocks McGregor the F out.

My dick is huge...

When I compare it to a peanut.

It’s almost like there’s weight classes for a reason

Till has nice hands but he keeps his chin too high while exchanging.

Whats really wrong with you sweetheart, does it bother you that nobody takes English fighters seriously or that the biggest name in the game is Irish or is it both?

He kind of reminded me of him in there.

And he’s certainly a big boy.
Who reminded you of whom?

original-623411-1.jpg

So sick of this shit. Mcgregor fights at 145. Stepped up to 155. Now all these fucking threads about who can beat him when they cut to 2 weight classes above him.

Brock vs Conor! Who takes it?
Brock can't take that left hand

wow this guy Till is for real!!

Even you don't believe that. Lol. Freedom of speech has nothing to do with the US
Let me guess? Your father was never around and your mom worked all the time to afford a shitty life. You cant find a decent job because of your low IQ. Sherdog is the place for you!

Whats really wrong with you sweetheart, does it bother you that nobody takes English fighters seriously or that the biggest name in the game is Irish or is it both?

Neither. Just love getting a reaction from you. It validates my purpose and legitimizes my posting intention.

Let me guess? Your father was never around and your mom worked all the time to afford a shitty life. You cant find a decent job because of you low IQ. Sherdog is the place for you!

Nope. Guess is wrong.

My thought is can we pin Conor down @LW with a title defense before he runs off into the sunset, he'll never see Till because he won't be around that long.

If Till really reaches over 200, he should definitely be fighting at 185, he is a huge fish in a small pond at WW.

Back