Till just weighed in at 174.5......

Darren " 4 more lbs" Till i make weight

I bet he weighed even more... he barely had his left foot on the scale

Called it in multiple threads that he would miss weight. Retarded

As a local lad, I am gutted about this. If the fight is scrapped then I won’t be attending that event, rest of the card is fucking shit and Till is a prick for this.

I called it weeks ago that he would miss weight.

Wonderboy should accept the fight with the condition that Till weighs no more than 185 lbs on fight night
Lol if Till did that he'd probably be seriously dehydrated but w.e it's his fault for not making the weight.

I hope they use high quality scales that measure the total weight put on it, not point-weighing scales, that makes no sense, the weight has to go somewhere.

It does not rest on air, it's up to the scale to measure what's pressing down on it, you don't weigh less because you're standing on one leg.

It shouldn't even be up to the fighters whether to accept or not. It should be an automatic cancellation with heavy penalties. That's the only way to stop this bullshit

he should be forced to shave every hair on his body !!
John-Stewart-WTF.gif

I think the weight miss cost him a potential title fight, he'll have to prove that he can do 170.

My b, just catching up.

Point still stands though. He's only fucking himself. If the fight is on and he wins it won't "count" for either.
Tell that to Romero who got a titleshot after missing weight or Dern entering the rankings for winning against a strawweight while being a flyweight, the UFC will just conveniently ignore it.

As a local lad, I am gutted about this. If the fight is scrapped then I won’t be attending that event, rest of the card is fucking shit and Till is a prick for this.

I called it weeks ago that he would miss weight.

Event is definitely not worth attending without this fight so hopefully for the fans sake it won’t be scrapped

Didn't he have a magic towel from DC he could use?

Tell that to Romero who got a titleshot after missing weight or Dern entering the rankings for winning against a strawweight while being a flyweight, the UFC will just conveniently ignore it.

I don't get the Romero hate at all.
The guy never misses weight, and then gets called up for an early fight to save an event.
That's acceptable in my eyes, IMO.

The Dern thing was ridiculous.
They should make her go up a weight class.

Well he is always bragging for being a LHW at WW. Now he will lose 30% of his money because of that.

He was bragging after the Cowboy fight how he's cutting so much weight it should be illegal.. him missing weight seemed predictable, Wonderboy shouldn't take the fight, almost everyone who takes the fight when the opponent is overweight loses, because when you cut weight and your opponent doesn't you are more drained walking into the cage the next day and at a disadvantage. Till coming in almost 5lbs over means he's probably walking into the cage 200lbs. It won't look good in the short term for Wonderboy to pull out but its the right move for his career.

Thompson's team could ask Till to make weight later or be under a certain weight (say 182) at fight time. That would put the pressure on Till's team because they have less time to rehydrate, or can't some into the fight huge at 200.

Automatically thinking Till is to blame with no evidence yet provided

Automatically thinking he’s going to make an excuse

I’m a fan of Till, but let’s wait to hear about the circumstances before we go full pitchforks ya goof.

it was gsp... how can someone dare to think that it's Till's fault?

Back