Till just weighed in at 174.5......

Automatically thinking Till is to blame with no evidence yet provided

Automatically thinking he’s going to make an excuse

I’m a fan of Till, but let’s wait to hear about the circumstances before we go full pitchforks ya goof.

i lowkey kinda hope wonderboy stays in and puts on a master class and beats this kid up to show him some respect

If u knew anything about scales u would know this doesnt matter. Dont make it worse than it is.

Best believe dana never giving wonderboy a title shot if he declines. corrupt as fuck

Hahahah exactly. That was a severe punishment haha. He should change his nickname from The Eraser to The Punisher hahahaha

I also remember thinking they were punishing Barbarena for beating Super Sage when the Warlley Alves fight was announced, that fight backfired in that case tho

Best believe dana never giving wonderboy a title shot if he declines. corrupt as fuck
yeah, this is their first big event in a new market. if wonderboy were to decline and ruin the event (even tho till missed weight) they'd never give him another shot at the title. its fucking bullshit but i know stephen is thinking this.

just go in there with confidence and beat this kid up to show him some respect

How could they ever do that?? He made the weight his fight contract says

As long as Woodley is champion, Wonderboy will find it difficult to get the title shot and UFC doesn't really play by the rules. There isn't a system that decides who gets the title shot, it's all subjective and if Wonderboy doesn't take the fight he won't be in the UFC's good graces.

Both Liverpool fighters miss weight. I hope Thompson and Robertson don't take the fights. Everyone else traveled half way around the world and made it. Fuck them.

Thing is, Wonderboy has nothing to lose by declining. Nobody wants to see Woodley-Thompson III after the travesty that was the rematch, and Dana will rightly never be giving Wonderboy that fight for a long time win or lose tonight. So decline it, go fight someone like Condit or Magny.

he should just hold his hands up and admit he fucked up...... honesty will do him good right about now

They really should weigh them in before they´d enter the cage, but I know, if they miss weight its terrible lol...but then we wouldn´t need to hear these excuses about well everybody else does it so you gottta do it too to have a chance or everyone else is bigger than you. Because in the end theres no excuse, cant make the weight then go up in weight. its their fault for missing weight, for choosing a weight class thats not fit for them, they tried to get an advantage but they dun fked it up. period.

so no excuses no sympathy there.
also its so unhealthy and yes they may have size advantge but often they look sick and like they are dying...and cardio might be bad or they get sick etc etc...i remember rockhold before romero..man he looked like he was so sick...and often we see fighters doing way better when they go up in weight despite facing tougher opponents.

weigh in before the cage door closes would be the way to go, but it´d fuck up alot of fights due to all the ones missing weight probably so i can see why they dont.

After the Dern fight, I've started leaning towards fighters not accepting when the opponent misses weight. Calling the fight off completely, damaging the card, the fans and the UFC etc all due to the misser's pathetic failure at a basic aspect of fighting, seems like the exact type of embarrassing situation that would actually make it stop.

(EDIT: I'm aware that I'm advocating something that pisses off the fans and hurts the product, but I'm advocating doing it because the blame and pressure will all be put on the asshole who is fighting at a weight they can't make, either due to trying to fight too low or being too lazy)

Last edited:
If u knew anything about scales u would know this doesnt matter. Dont make it worse than it is.
Bingo. There is no “magic” way to step on a scale to have it weigh less... I’m surprised he didn’t try pulling a Cormier considering how much is on the line though.

Thing is, Wonderboy has nothing to lose by declining. Nobody wants to see Woodley-Thompson III after the travesty that was the rematch, and Dana will rightly never be giving Wonderboy that fight for a long time win or lose tonight. So decline it, go fight someone like Condit or Magny.
but if colby or rda back out he'd get the call - i know thats like a 1 in a million chance of happening but it has to be on his mind.

on top of that if rda/colby beat woodley then wonderboy for sure will get a title shot. if woodley is removed, wonderboy is right there fighting for the strap. hes in a unique position for sure, im not sure what he should do.

Till pulled a Dern.

Dern it he didn't make weight.

Last edited:
They should weigh them in before they step in the cage just for the record, Keep normal weigh ins as official ones but just weigh them in as they step in the ring live on TV so we know who has the weight advantage etc, At least that way the public stigma of being a weight bully and getting less respect for your wins might play a part is somefighters wanting a legit respectable fair legacy.

Back