Till just weighed in at 174.5......

Gambit MMA

UNDEFEATED YAMMAWEIGHT CHAMPION
@Silver
Reaction score
Un-fucking believable.

Darren Till, October 2017: "I'm a light heavyweight fighting at welterweight. It should be illegal what I'm doing"

Last edited:
how tf did you beat me to that lol, yeah it's pretty crazy I thought he'd be at least a couple pounds over... making everybody wait.

Edit: wtf was I thinking the weight class is 170, it's early lol

Mr. Light Heavyweight cant make 170, eh?

Ridiculous. Dude should be fucking ashamed.

Especially after all this talk about "durrrrr I'm a LHW fighting at WW, am I awesome or what?"

the hilarious thing is he arguably has better fights for him 185 yet hes doing this killer weight cut thats bad for his health so he can fight in a deeper, stacked 170.

wonderboy is a tough fight for him, and then you have woodley, colby, and usman who could wrestle him to beat him. just seems stupid to be going through this shit when at 185 the top grapplers in the division like jacare, weidman, rockhold, romero etc. are getting older and won't be around for long.

Ridiculous. Dude should be fucking ashamed.

Especially after all this talk about "durrrrr I'm a LHW fighting at WW, am I awesome or what?"
theirs no way. hes still over 3 pounds off

And that idiot goes around bragging about being a LHW fighting WW.

Absolutely shameful. Wonderboy should refuse the fight to prove a point.

Nice job you silly fucking wanker.

Absolutely shameful. Wonderboy should refuse the fight to prove a point.

Especially since all fighters in the UFC in 2018 that fought an opponent that missed weight lost the fight.

Seriously Wonderboy shouldn't take this fight. Losing here would be bad for his career.

Good damn it.

Saving those last pounds means saving the hardest part of the cut. There is a part of me that hopes WB doesn’t accept the fight.

Every event there is a reason for me to post the same thing :
Another ufc fighter misses weight, is normal.
Baby organisation in an amateur sport.

Thompson should not take the fight and leave this whole shitty mess on Till's doorstep.

Back