Till is a point striker who cannot finish mediocre opponents. Why would he beat Cowboy?

Well I just laid down a geno parlay on Cowboy and KK, so I do really really hope TS is right haha. After watching Till's fights yesterday I'm a lot less confident than I was the day before. But ya Cerrone be should have this ffs.

Half the battle podcast and bookie beatdown refer to him as that
Not my work
Wasn't having a pop, they're obviously stretching the joke beyond breaking point.

Wasn't having a pop, they're obviously stretching the joke beyond breaking point.
I think it's more to stop confusion for listeners to be fair but yeah they do it far too much

Till is also very susceptible to legkicks and Cerrone has some of the best in the division. It's a big step up for Till and who knows what happens, but on paper this is a big mismatch. Hopefully Till will learn from this fight tho.

I have no idea who the fuck Till is but I suppose that's why this is a Fight Pass card.

I have no idea who the fuck Till is but I suppose that's why this is a Fight Pass card.

So you're a casual then, and Till is gonna win btw, if cerrone gets it to the ground he has a chance, but if he tries to stand with till he will lose, cerrones striking is pretty meh

Seriously, watch his fights against some really top 30-40 competition.

Yes, he's accurate. Yes, striking is his main weapon.
Still, he is absolutely not ready for Cowboy, who went toe to toe with Lawler and oustruck him at least half of the fight.

If (and that's a huge IF) he's going to have an upper hand in a long distance striking department against Cerrone, Cowboy will mix it up, take him down and make him tap.
Check till's record ts. He's ko'd plenty which renders your thread meaningless. Oh and Till's undefeated and is good at everything. Expect Cerrone to be outmatched. I'll be betting on it.

Check till's record ts. He's ko'd plenty which renders your thread meaningless. Oh and Till's undefeated and is good at everything. Expect Cerrone to be outmatched. I'll be betting on it.

I don't care if you'll be betting on it or not. Nobody does and it's not the valid point anywhere.

Unlike you, I don't "check records". I watch fights and understand them.

Till KO'd absolutely irrelevant opposition. In UFC he fights according to the competition level - unable to do what he does in the regionals, thus become a point fighter.
He's NOT good everywhere. His clinch and ground game did not look good thus far - while Cerrone's wrestling is VERY underrated and BJJ is very slick.

According to your logic (or lack thereof) - bring me any undefeated guy from regionals, and he'll beat Cerrone.

You're an idiot.

I don't care if you'll be betting on it or not. Nobody does and it's not the valid point anywhere.

Unlike you, I don't "check records". I watch fights and understand them.

Till KO'd absolutely irrelevant opposition. In UFC he fights according to the competition level - unable to do what he does in the regionals, thus become a point fighter.
He's NOT good everywhere. His clinch and ground game did not look good thus far - while Cerrone's wrestling is VERY underrated and BJJ is very slick.

According to your logic (or lack thereof) - bring me any undefeated guy from regionals, and he'll beat Cerrone.

You're an idiot.
I'll say this. Till passes the "eye test". As in, the highlight reels looks like he could potentially finish Cerrone.

Till is an appetizer before Cowboy's steak!

A lot of people including me believe that Cerrone is going to have a bad slide at some point. He gives up when he gets hit.

He should still beat Till, but he should have beaten Lawler.

Till wins. Somehow. Someway.

Till hype train rolls forward!

Should I clarify when he gets hurt? As soon as someone stands up to Cerrone and he gets hurt, he seems to give up, ie Masvidal, RDA, Pettis, etc...
Don't put etc, like there are more guys that finished him via strikes. Those are the only 3 guys. I can name lots more guys that was tagging him and he didn't give up.

Right, it took serious combos to finish Cowboy.

I honestly thought Lawler would KO him, but looks like Cowboy took shit seriusly and didn't

fold against pressure and put up a great fight.

He might have what it takes to make a run at 170 title.

As for Till, i am thinking Sub Rd2 by Cowboy.
People just hate on Cowboy. I guess every fighter in the history of mma that has been hit with a combo, or liver kick and tko'ed is a quitter.<{cruzshake}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back