Till hurt Wonderboy. Wonderboy did nothing

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This is a fight. Till hurt Wonderboy. Wonderboy ran about trying to outpoint Till and still was the only person to get hurt. The winner of the fight was Till. More fights should be scored like this.

You're bias as fuck lol, I saw your other post before the fight.

Watching Till not push the pace after that knockdown was irritating as fuck.

I agree but its not pride rules. WB won more rounds but barely.

So you give him the fight based on one moment?

WB won 3 rounds.

Did he? I saw till do decent dmg to his legs and knock him down and push the pace..

WB did nothing and if he won rounds (he won rd 1 imo) it was by a punch or two.. nothing significant

This is a fight. Till hurt Wonderboy. Wonderboy ran about trying to outpoint Till and still was the only person to get hurt. The winner of the fight was Till. More fights should be scored like this.
and maybe you should watch a different sport.

Yep. Wonderboy's chin is so weak. One good shot and he's down. He's tough and recovers well, but he's lucky he avoids strikes to much because he wouldn't take punishment at all. Any good shot that Woodley landed hurt him, same with Rory. And now Till.

WB won 3 rounds.
Yeah Wonderboy landed the cleaner harder strikes all night besides that one strike that dropped WB in the 5th. Just look at all the times Till nodded his head after WB hit him lol.

Till came with bad intentions. Wonderboy... well let’s say he was trying to play tag and run

Fights aren't awarded based on one moment. When you score it round by round, Thompson deserved to win. I agree he should have done more, though.

Thats some bullshit. Look at tills size in there, he easily looked like a 205er. How can you expect thompson to stand and strike with a guy considerably larger.. thats a stupid strategy. As a striker, you would have to keep range and pick shots which is exactly what wb did and till wins the decision. Seriously this shit is a fucking joke, this is meant to be for venting, im not honestly gonna argue or even respond to any person who says till won, because you are wrong and thats it.

Exactly, on the school yard when two lads fight the one who puts the other on his arse wins, this isn't point karate.

I picked the guy who was the aggressor throughout and almost got the finish.

Another thing to think about is if Till would have been able to eat all those shots if he wasn't 200+lbs.

Yep. Wonderboy's chin is so weak. One good shot and he's down. He's tough and recovers well, but he's lucky he avoids strikes to much because he wouldn't take punishment at all. Any good shot that Woodley landed hurt him, same with Rory. And now Till.

Woodley and Till both hit pretty hard, and Till looks a lot bigger than WB as well. Rory never hurt him. He doesn't have a weak chin.

WB won 3 rounds.
im starting to get really annoyed by the unified rules

judging rounds by rounds is fucking retarded

im happy till got the decision, he probably did more damage with this one shot than wonderboy did in the entire fight

Back