Till has the skill & style to walk thru WB,BUT he looked severely drained+dealing with family issues

Girlfriend must not be Brazilian.

Skill wise and style wise this was Till"s fight to win or lose.

Now these issues are a major factor.

Which is why betters are pushing the line toward WB now (when previously Till was the favorite)

Don't act so obtuse or naive about this stuff.

Valid excuses always exist and these things do influence a fight

Also, I myself never said anything about wanting Till to win

I only said that this is disappointing that Till won't be at his best to see how great he really is (if he is)

I want to see what he's about

But you are the getting offended and triggered for a reason.

This news makes you happy.

You just want WB to win regardless of anything by any means regardless of anything else.

There are people who aren't fans of Till who still want to see him at his best, so that it can be a good fight. They just want a good fight

I use to hate Till for all the thrash he talked about Conor. I was still objective about his skill set. I still objectively broke down why Till looks to be a bad natch up for Wonderboy despite liking Wonderboy more

(Since then Till has eased up on that and gives Conor more and more respect, so I'm starting to warm up to Till. That still doesnt change any objective analysis that I have done. I have my favorites and those who I dislike, but when it comes to analysis Im always objective no matter what)
you sound shook and full of excuses

TS is looking for a new favorite fighter since Conor is retired and he can't write 5 paragraph essays about him in his forum posts anymore.

Till isn't the guy, sorry

Back