Till Has Officially Become More Annoying Than Tyron Woodley.

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
his crying about weigjt cutting not wanting to train, etc... Who the fuck told him to fight at welterweight?

This shit has become more annoying than tyrones blaiming everything on race and whining like a drama queen.

200w.webp

I can't stand his voice...

This new generation of weight-cutting, weight-missing, midget fighting "fighters" make me laugh.

Give me the old days anytime.

Till's a bit of a donkey. Tyron will be sending him to 205 where he belongs.

I can't stand his voice...
Fuck! THANK YOU! Just fuckin' spit out whatever you're holding in your mouth, dude. It's like he's got some tobacco, or shit, he's holding in his mouth, but he doesn't want to let that stop him from talking.
Shit is almost unbearable for the brief moments I hear him speak.

I really think we're in for a great battle:D

stop being such a little bitch.

he talks about the weight cutting because thats all anyone asks him about.

Same guy that says "fuck everybody" then leads a sing-a-long in his hometown lol.

yeah his voice is annoying but that post fight speach he gave after the woodley victory was the cringiest thing ive ever seen.

Till looks and acts like someone who would get the shit kicked out him everyday in highschool.

Till has the face of a little boy that gets bullied in an an all male English school. It’s like if one of the dudes from trainspotting movie decided to start fighting mma

I like Darren Till because he's honest, but I dont like the way UFC is shoving him down our throats, why can't he just have an organic rise to stardom?

Try a 9 to 5 then you lazy bastard. Most people would love to have your job!

yeah his voice is annoying but that post fight speach he gave after the woodley victory was the cringiest thing ive ever seen.

Till looks and acts like someone who would get the shit kicked out him everyday in highschool.

Are you from the future

Back