Till Destroys a Prime GSP

Till would beat Conor and make him look like a panic wrestler.
probably, yes. Pretty massive size difference.

I do think Conor would beat WB though, Nate at 170 poses more of a stylistic threat than WB does I feel.

Troll-bait_o_59845.jpg

You don't know anything about MMA.

If he loses tonight you'll probably change your mind.

If GSP loses his next fight the GSP fans will probably not.
Cause his GOATness is based on a lot more fights...

Last edited:
the disrespect lol. People seem to forget just how fucking good prime gsp was. The GOAT of mma and probably the most complete fighter we have seen. Find me a fighter that has the grappling/wrestling ability of Khabib along with the striking level of Wonderboy and we can talk. Until then, fuck off

the disrespect lol. People seem to forget just how fucking good prime gsp was. The GOAT of mma and probably the most complete fighter we have seen. Find me a fighter that has the grappling/wrestling ability of Khabib along with the striking level of Wonderboy and we can talk. Until then, fuck off
one of the best to ever do it, without a doubt.

You're a casual and should be executed immediately.

New fans that didn't watch or never caught up on the greats. At UFC 100 a lot of people thought GSP was going to the slaughter as Alves was straight up mauling folks at the time. GSP tooled him for 25 minutes and took almost no damage. He was at his peak an insanely great fighter.

New fans that didn't watch or never caught up on the greats. At UFC 100 a lot of people thought GSP was going to the slaughter as Alves was straight up mauling folks at the time. GSP tooled him for 25 minutes and took almost no damage. He was at his peak an insanely great fighter.
Been around since early pride

GSP was def one of the best, without a doubt.

probably, yes. Pretty massive size difference.

I do think Conor would beat WB though, Nate at 170 poses more of a stylistic threat than WB does I feel.
Conor can't beat journeyman Diaz but would easily beat the number 1 WW in the world.

<YeahOKJen>

Back