TIL Tyson fury is only 29 years old

well the condition his body is in after he let himself go is probably that of a late 30 something now

That’s in Gypo years though, so in human years he’s mid forties :)

I hate when people say TIL.. followed by something so mundane..

How long did it take you to learn this? Are you now proficient in Tyson Fury's age? At what point did you decide you now knew enough about Fury's age to proclaim it a learned skill?

But yeah he seems like he would be older lol

idk what TiL means but agreed I thought he was longer in the tooth.

So he was only like 24 when he was telling Nasim Richardson to zip his lip??!

That’s in Gypo years though, so in human years he’s mid forties :)

"Fury was 87 years old when he beat Klitschko."

mkmti.jpg

I hate when people say TIL.. followed by something so mundane..

How long did it take you to learn this? Are you now proficient in Tyson Fury's age? At what point did you decide you now knew enough about Fury's age to proclaim it a learned skill?

But yeah he seems like he would be older lol
He posted up a video of him saying stuff so I decided to check his wiki and found out his age and was surprised. I don’t even watch boxing that much.

Considering how fat he has been at times and all the cocaine and alcohol he's probably similar to an obese 50-year-old.

"Fury was 87 years old when he beat Klitschko."

mkmti.jpg

one time i talked to billy joe saunders, i said billy you hang out with tyson fury, just between you and me, how old is tyson fury? billy said tyson fury is a hundred and thirty-seven years old! a hundred and thirty-seven years old!

idk what TiL means but agreed I thought he was longer in the tooth.

Thank you, there are common acronyms that are known by pretty much everyone, TiL is not one of them, stop this shit already creating stupid shit before we are saying things like

ty,tacatakbpme,tinoot,stsacssbwastl

Thank you, there are common acronyms that are known by pretty much everyone, TiL is not one of them, stop this shit already creating stupid shit before we are saying things like

ty,tacatakbpme,tinoot,stsacssbwastl
If you don’t know what TIL means then get off the internet fatty

Honestly I don't believe it. He is a traveller so I don't know if he has a birth certificate and I have a feeling he is older than he says he is. If not he was balding before he finished puberty! lol.

He is 29. Of course he has a birth certificate. And passport. Issued by HM revenue and cuatoms. His age is irrefutable.

This isnt china or the congo or cuba

He was only 22 when he beat Chisora the first time.

I say we have a thread discussion every fighters age.

Then one for their height.

I say we have a thread discussion every fighters age.

Then one for their height.

One time I talked to Peanut, and I said "Peanut, you know Floyd. Just between you and me, how old was Floyd when he beat McGregor?" You know what Peanut told me? He said "Hey, he was a hundred and thirty seven years old." ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN YEARS OLD!

Back