Tiger Tiger Woods Yall

I don't know much about golf, but I think this situation called for a driver.
taxi-drive-clap.gif

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/30/tiger-woods-dui-police-report-car-crash-damage/?adid=zergnet-main-lp
TMZ said:
Tiger Woods' DUI Police Report Shows Car Was Banged Up, Flat Tires and Damage
Tiger Woods DUI Car Was Banged Up ... Flat Tires and Damage

5/30/2017 12:58 PM PDT

EXCLUSIVE
0530-tiger-woods-getty-10.jpg

Tiger Woods
' car was a wreck when cops found him during his DUI arrest -- with 2 flat tires, a broken tail light and mangled bumpers ... this according to the police report obtained by TMZ Sports.

The officers at the scene reported, "Both rims on the driver's side of the vehicle are damaged and both tires on the driver's side are flat."

Tiger was behind the wheel of a 2015 Mercedes AMG S65 at the time of the incident -- repairing that kind of a car ain't cheap.

Cops noted the damage appeared to have been inflicted recently.

In the report, officers say Woods -- who was a groggy mess -- told cops he believed he was in Los Angeles and was driving to Orange County.

There's more ... when officers arrested Tiger and confiscated his belongings, they noticed the golfer had a concealed weapons license.

Woods was not in possession of weapons at the time -- his car was filled mostly with children's clothing, folding chairs and an umbrella.
Hespect.

I'm going to predict charges get dropped if there's no alcohol.

I'm going to predict you don't know the difference between DWI and DUI as it relates to Florigoat

1. Don't marry a gold digging hoe.

2. If you're gonna keep a side hoe, get a burner phone.

3. If you can't hold your liquor, avoid drinking.

4. If drinking can't be avoided, call a cab.

For a golf legend with an Ivy League education, he sure as hell lacks common sense in terms of personal choices and women.

Stanford isn't Ivy League. I'm not even sure he graduated from college.

I had this one all wrong. I thought for sure he was drinking. Turns out, he was just on prescription drugs because of surgery. Although, I'm pretty sure they tell you not to drive on most of those. But not all of them. They have given me some anti-inflamstories after surgery that were fine for driving. Maybe he has an allergy to one of them.

Or, they have him norco and he was having a great time.

I had this one all wrong. I thought for sure he was drinking. Turns out, he was just on prescription drugs because of surgery. Although, I'm pretty sure they tell you not to drive on most of those. But not all of them. They have given me some anti-inflamstories after surgery that were fine for driving. Maybe he has an allergy to one of them.

Or, they have him norco and he was having a great time.
"Just on prescription drugs" is unlikely to be accurate. For him to be in that state, he was probably taking a lot more than he was supposed to. My bet is he was crushing that shit up and snorting it. Abusing prescrip pills has been an epidemic for a minute, another evil that big pharma has propagated.

Maybe he took an ambien and did not fall asleep. I think he had an incident a few years back where he claimed to have taken sleeping pills.

Looking fat, drunk and balding...aka: a Sherdogger.

"Just on prescription drugs" is unlikely to be accurate. For him to be in that state, he was probably taking a lot more than he was supposed to. My bet is he was crushing that shit up and snorting it. Abusing prescrip pills has been an epidemic for a minute, another evil that big pharma has propagated.

My bet is you don't have a clue and are just jumping to dramatic conclusions, for some weird reason.

My bet is you don't have a clue and are just jumping to dramatic conclusions, for some weird reason.
So he was passed out at the wheel and to say that he took more than he should have is a dramatic conclusion?

How is big pharma to blame if an individual abuses his medication

So he was passed out at the wheel and to say that he took more than he should have is a dramatic conclusion?

It was more the point about him crushing them up and snorting them.

FWIW, I agreed with the rest of your post , especially on big pharma. Many Americans don't seem to realise how fucked up it is. I've seen threads on here where people discuss anxiety or some other issue and the whole thread is filled with people saying "try some of drug X, but it will have this side effect, so balance it out with drug Y and maybe some drug Z".

It just seems so bizarre to me. Most of the world deals with issues without taking some prescribed drug at the first sign of adversity. Get some help from someone that isn't trying to peddle drugs to you.

Dunno where you live but even asking for panadeine at a chemist you get treated like a criminal here.a

How is big pharma to blame if an individual abuses his medication
They have greatly proliferated the use of very powerful opiates and made it so their use is "normal". I have heard many stories and encountered numerous people who have never touched a drug in their lives, then were prescribed stuff like percs for injuries and then became addicted, often moving on to harder narcotics.

The majority of people who take these pain meds get necessary pain relief, but by normalizing the use of these powerful drugs and making them so easily available, the big companies have created addicts out of many people who would not have been.

It was more the point about him crushing them up and snorting them.

FWIW, I agreed with the rest of your post , especially on big pharma. Many Americans don't seem to realise how fucked up it is. I've seen threads on here where people discuss anxiety or some other issue and the whole thread is filled with people saying "try some of drug X, but it will have this side effect, so balance it out with drug Y and maybe some drug Z".

It just seems so bizarre to me. Most of the world deals with issues without taking some prescribed drug at the first sign of adversity. Get some help from someone that isn't trying to peddle drugs to you.
Ah, well yes, that is just a blind guess on my part. In my experience people who get super messed up on pills like to blow it up their noses.

They have greatly proliferated the use of very powerful opiates and made it so their use is "normal". I have heard many stories and encountered numerous people who have never touched a drug in their lives, then were prescribed stuff like percs for injuries and then became addicted, often moving on to harder narcotics.

The majority of people who take these pain meds get necessary pain relief, but by normalizing the use of these powerful drugs and making them so easily available, the big companies have created addicts out of many people who would not have been.
That's on the addicts and their addict behavior and, more indirectly, the doctors who overprescribe

Back