Tiger Tiger Woods Yall

Kneepocalypse

This is your god now.
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/m...rrested-charged-dui-florida-article-1.3204303

170529164405-01-tiger-woods-mugshot-large-169.jpg

"Tiger Woods was arrested and charged with DUI in Jupiter, Fla., records show.

The professional golfer, 41, was nabbed around 3 a.m. Monday on Military Trail just south of Indian Creek Parkway, according to WPBF 25 News.

He was released under his own recognizance at 10:50 a.m., Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office records show."

Man this guy is going to make for some fun documentaries and loose TV adaptations in the future.

that mug shot lol. Wish I was at that party

That guy could be near billionaire status if he wisely invested (he may of) the money he made in the late 90's early 2000's -- still, with all that money and a stanford education, he couldnt figure out to use a burner cell to keep track of his side hoes; idiot

His fall from grace has been a rough one -- hes the main inspiration for all these new generation golfers and it think that, coupled with the pressure he faced growing up just broke him hard.

Such a shame when gifted athletes fall, still mad respect for his endless score of hot chicks

That guy could be near billionaire status if he wisely invested (he may of) the money he made in the late 90's early 2000's -- still, with all that money and a stanford education, he couldnt figure out to use a burner cell to keep track of his side hoes; idiot

His fall from grace has been a rough one -- hes the main inspiration for all these new generation golfers and it think that, coupled with the pressure he faced growing up just broke him hard.
His estimated net worth is $740 million. I think he'll be ok financially.

He should have had a driver. I'm not Tiger Woods balling and I have one.

Still want to be at that party lol

Im not saying he wont be -- im saying with all the wealth, he contacted his hoes on his main cell phone -- the one his wife would know about.

Something tells me that old Tiger has trouble holding his liquor.

QvarlwA.jpg

jdEplGe.jpg

hqdVy6G.jpg

DWB.

With the money he has, I would hire a driver. He and cars don't go well together. He crashed that Escalade after his old lady beat his ass and knocked out a tooth.

Damn Woods looks beat the hell up

Why, when you have Lyft and Uber, would anyone drive after drinking any amount anymore?

DWB.

With the money he has, I would hire a driver. He and cars don't go well together. He crashed that Escalade after his old lady beat his ass and knocked out a tooth.

i like the re-enactment of that incident.

1. Don't marry a gold digging hoe.

2. If you're gonna keep a side hoe, get a burner phone.

3. If you can't hold your liquor, avoid drinking.

4. If drinking can't be avoided, call a cab.

For a golf legend with an Ivy League education, he sure as hell lacks common sense in terms of personal choices and women.

Back