Ties in the nfl

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dumbest shit ever are they ever gonna change that rule? There should be no ties in sports period. There's no ties in mlb,nba even hockey why In the NFL I don't get it

Because longer games are higher risk of injury and the NFL isn't a fucking joke.

Why? Does it really matter, except for the playoffs?
you're making my point almost, what if that happened in the playoffs? More then once come on regular or post season ties shouldn't exist

Donovan McNabb prob still doesn’t understand games can go to a draw

tenor.gif

you're making my point almost, what if that happened in the playoffs? More then once come on regular or post season ties shouldn't exist

There are no post season ties. Who cares about the regular season?

thats the best you can come with? Like I said there should be no f ties in sports point blank period.

The physicality of football is second to none. People compare it to Rugby but NFL players are just bigger, faster, and stronger, with protective gear that is used to help give hits as well as absorb them. NFL plays are a car crash. Your body can only take so much.

The physicality of football is second to none. People compare it to Rugby but NFL players are just bigger, faster, and stronger, with protective gear that is used to help give hits as well as absorb them. NFL plays are a car crash. Your body can only take so much.

Well, it's nothing like rugby. But not because rugby is any less physical, simply a different kind of tough. NFL is stop-start car crash collisions, often with awful tackling technique it has to be said. Rugby is constant, repetitive grinding physicality with much less breaks, and with occasional car crash hits.

Last edited:
Dumbest shit ever are they ever gonna change that rule? There should be no ties in sports period. There's no ties in mlb,nba even hockey why In the NFL I don't get it
but the most popular sport in the world ends up in a tie most of the time

Football is almost too physical for its own good now.

Most players don't make it the entire season injury-free. And this is a 4.5-month long season with 16 games. And we're talking massive, extremely strong dudes. I don't want these people hurting themselves more than they already are.

Meh. Most seasons there aren't any. Having 2 already this season is an outlier. It's not a big deal. It's just the regular season.

NFL: Games should not be so long! We will cut overtime down to 10 minutes
NFL: But a team must have an opportunity to score in overtime if the other team kicks a field goal, despite having 60 minutes and 4 fucking quarters to win the game initially.

Back