Ticketmaster is Screwing Us

Most shows I go to don't sell anything on ticket master, phew! Bunch of crooks

Pretty sure this isn't really a shock to anyone who pays attention.

Pretty sure this isn't really a shock to anyone who pays attention.
It certainly not new, TM almost sniffed out Pearl Jam for trying to work around them.

Nothing new.. Even StubHub and other ticket resale site fuck you with fees.

Nothing new.. Even StubHub and other ticket resale site fuck you with fees.
I find it most annoying how nonchalant they are about it.

Fees are fucking absurd these days with venues. I guess I can't really blame Ticketmaster for trying to make money though...people are paying it so why not? The only way to stop this shit is boycotting Ticketmaster, Stub Hub, and all the other bullshit places. They will either die off or adjust their model to be more consumer friendly.

TicketBastard has always screwed the customer as deep as they can get it in.

I just got it dry from stubhub with over a hundred dollars in service fees for already rapey priced tickets

It is beyond bullshit, I've paid as much of a lopsided ratio of $12 fee on a $20 ticket=$32 when it's all said and done. That being said I love live music too much to boycott or anything like that. I'm a willing slave to my cruel master I guess.

Pearl Jam fought them in 1994 and it didn't change them... well other than PJ not allowing ticket sales for their concerts to go through them.

Pearl Jam fought them in 1994 and it didn't change them... well other than PJ not allowing ticket sales for their concerts to go through them.

NIN has some Chicago shows coming up, and their tickets were only available at the venue initially.

Just bought my Download tickets via these cunts, I think they were about $7 per ticket in service fees, they've got to be making some margin I guess (though I'm sure there's margin built into the tickets as well).

Doesn't surprise me. I took my lady friend to a show last Friday. Bought two lawn tickets on ticketmaster for $50 each, total with taxes and fees was $145

Axs and stubhub are just as bad. It sucks cause if you really want to go, they will screw you. Look at the ufc 229 tickets to see how messed up ticketmaster and AXS are. I couldnt even buy upper bowl tickets 5 minutes into the sale cause scalpers had gotten all of them.

Sounds like there's demand for a new way to buy tickets...

Back