Thurman said he would murk Cotto

Thurman got dragged into a war with Guerrero.

Cotto mows him down. Thurman is a lot of talk.

I would love Cotto to beat the lisp out of him. Keef has turned so unlikeable.

Thurman gets sent to the shadow realm, no return trip.

Realistically Keith gets boxed up and loses pretty badly. Cotto stood with guys who have more skill and at least as hard a punch, I have no doubt he takes whatever Keith throws and gives it back twice.

Good luck with that Thurman. You'd need it.

Thurman hits too hard for old man Cotto

Thurman hits too hard for old man Cotto
So did Canelo. Fight went to decision. Thurman is my guy, but Cotto is on another level he isn't ready for.

Good luck with that Thurman. You'd need it.

Even with all of the differences on this forum, I'm glad we can agree that QB is the canniest poster of all. I'm not convinced he's not Sinisters alt; Sins just giving us something we can all rally around, and poke at together.

Even with all of the differences on this forum, I'm glad we can agree that QB is the canniest poster of all. I'm not convinced he's not Sinisters alt; Sins just giving us something we can all rally around, and poke at together.
The UFC forum can't stand him either. I think he should be banished to the grappling forum.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure consortium just needed a new account, a fresh start if you will

Cotto would beat the hell out of Thurman. I would enjoy seeing that fight at 154 actually. Cotto is a lot older and carries more weight around because of that, but Thurman is naturally just as big or bigger than Cotto.

I'd love to see this. I got Cotto by UD in a decent fight, I dont think either will finish each other. Cotto is still good

I'd love to see this. I got Cotto by UD in a decent fight, I dont think either will finish each other. Cotto is still good
Thurman was hurt against Guerrero, a guy that really hasn't been good since he was a lightweight. I could see Cotto knocking him out, maybe even brutally. I could also see Thurman running for 12 rounds once he realizes he's outmatched and losing a UD.

Thurman was hurt against Guerrero, a guy that really hasn't been good since he was a lightweight. I could see Cotto knocking him out, maybe even brutally. I could also see Thurman running for 12 rounds once he realizes he's outmatched and losing a UD.

This is how I see it. Thurman got rocked and flustered by both Collazo and the ghost. Cotto has more firepower than either, and places his punches better.

I can see Cotto being too weak to hurt Thurman, and old man Cotto gassing in the later rounds. I say Thurman recs him in a 12 round fight.

TKO by ref stoppage and Cotto covers and Thurman throws bombs.

Cotto would roll up to the ring in a minivan and take that child to school, probably put Keith in a car seat with a blanket b/c he's a good guy like that. Might even pack him a lunch if he's in a good mood, too. Thurman's gonna be all disappointed getting taken to school until lunchtime when he sees Cotto gave him a lunchable AND a king sized Snickers!

I can see Cotto being too weak to hurt Thurman, and old man Cotto gassing in the later rounds. I say Thurman recs him in a 12 round fight.

TKO by ref stoppage and Cotto covers and Thurman throws bombs.

Cotto was weak at ww? I guess I missed that.

Back