Thumbs up or Thumbs Down: Cadbury Creme Eggs

I grew up reviling these because of this commercial and because of my grandmother's response to it:

At that part where they open the chocolate to show the yolk, she'd always be like (note this is not my grandma):
giphy.gif

And I followed her misguided example.

However, as I grew into young lad-dom, I began to think for myself and I tried one. And man did I like what I tasted. I have been a fan ever since. Thoughts? Happy Belated Easter!

No offense to your grandma, but she must have been senile. Cadbury cream eggs are divine.

Disgusting.

Caramel is better.

It's gross shit, shut your damn mouth.

When I was a kid, big thumbs up, when my balls dropped, no thanks, too sweet.

Its too much imo , way too rich. I think the Cadbury mini eggs with the hard shells are pretty damn good though.

Never really cared for them . . . I prefer the Reese's PB cup eggs. :)

Thumbs down.

HarmlessFlimsyButterfly-size_restricted.gif

Enjoy those sugar huevos in your mouth, maricon.

Its too much imo , way too rich. I think the Cadbury mini eggs with the hard shells are pretty damn good though.
Thumbs up for only eating half of one. They're too sweet.

yup way to sweet but the first bite is amazing, thats why I say always make sure you are working out that day or just did some intense cardio because that shit will knock you out its so sugary

it reminds me of Doritos the first chip taste the best then your taste buds get used to the flavor and its not as spectacular.

the oreo one is amazing though.

When I first tried them, I wanted them to taste like gooey eggs

I was terribly mistaken

200.gif

I used to love them when I was a kid, but I’ve had them a couple of times as an adult and they always disappointed. The filling used to be actually somewhat soft, but with the occasional dud where it was dried out. Last few times I have tried them the filling was chewy and gross.

I used to love them when I was a kid, but I’ve had them a couple of times as an adult and they always disappointed. The filling used to be actually somewhat soft, but with the occasional dud where it was dried out. Last few times I have tried them the filling was chewy and gross.

Chewy? You check the expiration date? Might be eating some bug infested eggs, dawg.

Chewy? You check the expiration date? Might be eating some bug infested eggs, dawg.

I think those eggs just naturally expire quickly. If the chocolate seal around the filling lets any air in, they dry out. Last few I tried were all like that.

Didn’t Cadbury’s change the recipe of its chocolate a few years ago?

Creme Eggs are nice but I generally don’t seek them out.

Wish I could find a place where I could buy coffee chocolate for cheap, and in bulk.

IMO they're meh compared to the other chocolate egg candy you can get at the time.

It's not in the same galaxy as Reese's peanut butter eggs. To me, the egg shaped snickers taste better than the regular candy bar. Any sort of caramel egg is way better.

Back