Thumbs up or Thumbs Down: Cadbury Creme Eggs

Cadbury eggs are really good, its a shame people think thats actual egg and get disgusted try them you will not be disappointed, only thing is they shrunk them compared to how they were in the 80s and 90s

Almost everyone I know loves Cadbury its usually the people who have never tasted them that hate them, it has a cult following in the 'USA we mainly get the basic Cadbury eggs and a few of their other candies, but the UK where it came from they get all the different varieties of cadbury candy we just get the eggs in US, Canada and Australia also get more options.

Also try the variations the Oreo Cadbury and chips ahoy My friend from Canada gave me some of these and they were good.
Jon-Watson-Cadbury-OreoCadbury-Oreo.jpg

cadbury-chips-ahoy-creme-egg.jpg

I wanted to try this layers of joy
cadbury-creme-egg-trifle.jpg

IMG_1763.JPG

Cadbury you have to find places that sell them Canada, US, Australia and England have different versions of stuff
Halfway-Roundie-world-Cadburys-Australian-fave-hits-UK.jpg

Ive never found the ice cream in the states but in the UK and Aus I think they have it, looks good too
maxresdefault.jpg

Top notch annual (as opposed to anal) treat right here.

I’ve never really had them, but after easter my sister bought a bunch of them and the caramel ones for like 14 cents. Then she bought a big bag of the mini versions for $2.

Anyways.

I loved them and got wild for the night. I bite the tops off then lick out the cream with my tongue. Fun to eat.

Cadbury eggs are really good, its a shame people think thats actual egg and get disgusted try them you will not be disappointed, only thing is they shrunk them compared to how they were in the 80s and 90s

Almost everyone I know loves Cadbury its usually the people who have never tasted them that hate them, it has a cult following in the 'USA we mainly get the basic Cadbury eggs and a few of their other candies, but the UK where it came from they get all the different varieties of cadbury candy we just get the eggs in US, Canada and Australia also get more options.

Also try the variations the Oreo Cadbury and chips ahoy My friend from Canada gave me some of these and they were good.
Jon-Watson-Cadbury-OreoCadbury-Oreo.jpg

cadbury-chips-ahoy-creme-egg.jpg

I wanted to try this layers of joy
cadbury-creme-egg-trifle.jpg

IMG_1763.JPG

Cadbury you have to find places that sell them Canada, US, Australia and England have different versions of stuff
Halfway-Roundie-world-Cadburys-Australian-fave-hits-UK.jpg

Ive never found the ice cream in the states but in the UK and Aus I think they have it, looks good too
maxresdefault.jpg
Oh shit that’s what the chips ahoy and Oreo ones look like? I didn’t get those ones because I thought the cookie bits were mixed with the chocolate and did not want.

When I was a kid, big thumbs up, when my balls dropped, no thanks, too sweet.

I don't no understand the complaints, really. Its just chocolate filled with cream. What's the problem?

I don't no understand the complaints, really. Its just chocolate filled with cream. What's the problem?
I don't know about Canada, but I'm pretty sure the US version is crap by comparison to the UK's. The chocolate is almost berry-like in sweetness while the cream is just a touch too granulated.

I don't know about Canada, but I'm pretty sure the US version is crap by comparison to the UK's. The chocolate is almost berry-like in sweetness while the cream is just a touch too granulated.

I have no idea where you think I live.

But I just mean it's a chocolate candy. I get not liking it but I didn't realize some people felt it was like eating a bile filled tumor.

Used to be good before they changed the recipe. They're shit now. Caramel eggs are much better.

Its too much imo , way too rich. I think the Cadbury mini eggs with the hard shells are pretty damn good though.

I grew up reviling these because of this commercial and because of my grandmother's response to it:

At that part where they open the chocolate to show the yolk, she'd always be like (note this is not my grandma):
giphy.gif

And I followed her misguided example.

However, as I grew into young lad-dom, I began to think for myself and I tried one. And man did I like what I tasted. I have been a fan ever since. Thoughts? Happy Belated Easter!

Never really cared for them . . . I prefer the Reese's PB cup eggs. :)

Thumbs up for only eating half of one. They're too sweet.

Thumbs up for nostalgia, thumbs down for diabeetus

Back