Thug Rose talks about Mackenzie Dern

Lol oh sherdog. She mentions a fighter everyone is talking about, and says it would be an interesting fight down the road if she gets it together.

Sherdog translation: Rose is a coward asking for easy fights

<36>

Champion shouldn't talk talk about potential challangers, it looks stuipid.

She was probably asked about it. Thats how interviews go usually

One person asks questions, the other person answers the questions

Rose is the champ, so everyone in the division is a potential challenger. Is she not supposed to talk about anyone regarding a potential fight? How stupid is that

Champion shouldn't talk talk about potential challangers, it looks stuipid.
I don't understand why mma fans can't grasp that fighters do interviews. In said interviews they are often asked about other fighters in their division. Especially if they have some notoriety for whatever reason.

Rose is the champ, so everyone in the division is a potential challenger. Is she not supposed to talk about anyone regarding a potential fight? How stupid is that
Oh my god look! Someone with common sense. Amazing.

Oh my god look! Someone with common sense. Amazing.

To be fair to most of these idiots, i actually graduated from high school

So i was able to read the article before commenting, unlike most people here

So who is A -side? Dern or Namajunas, because it clearly looks like Dern is A-side, cus, she was not talking about Rose once, and Rose is talking about her (asked or not). It looks silly and answer is simple: didn't watch fight , doesn't care. You are champion challangers should talk about you, not you about challangers, it's really simple. It's common sense when you are champion.

So who is A -side? Dern or Namajunas, because it clearly looks like Dern is A-side, cus, she was not talking about Rose once, and Rose is talking about her (asked or not). It looks silly and answer is simple: didn't watch fight , doesn't care. You are champion challangers should talk about you, not you about challangers, it's really simple. It's common sense when you are champion.

Lol, common sense tells me as a champion you do tons of interviews

If ur unwilling to talk about fighters in ur own division and discuss upcoming/potential fights than what the point of doing interviews. What are they supposed to discuss, politics?

I heard and this is all here- say but Barry s people are sAying some medieval stuff.
Rose wants to bring leather restraints to cage and once she gets Dern in vulnerable state ,sheshe's tying mackenzie up from outside cage and she's planning on taking SEVEN pounds from her the hard way...... and she sounds pretty serious about it.
We're talking serious and nefarious.
Stay tuned .
Over at AKA, we heard someone yelling " thug rose" an unofficial 28 times.

She just wants to roll around and get close to an angel, I can't blame her.

A champ thinking about a potential fight in future against a fat not even gatekeeper fighter = welcome to wmma

I think it's worse than Tyron Woodley wanting to fight Nate Diaz, seriously. First time seeing champion challanging ranked 15 oponnent.

You really don't understand the concept of "context", do you?

I don't understand why mma fans can't grasp that fighters do interviews. In said interviews they are often asked about other fighters in their division. Especially if they have some notoriety for whatever reason.

They act like fighters just call press conferences and make statements at random points in the day ... because ... reasons.

http://www.ufc.com/news/Unfiltered-Episode-196

Rose-Namajunas.jpg

“Other than the weight issue, I thought she looked great. That is something, I’ve always wanted to test my jiu-jitsu against, that would be awesome, I would like to face her. But, she just has to get her shit together and that may be down the road.

She beat Gabi Garcia in a jiu-jitsu match, so that would be awesome. And she can obviously strike a little bit. She has that heavy first step, that a wrestler has sometimes that good right hand. You can tell she has that style developing. So it will be interesting to see if she can fix her issues and maybe she can be a future contender.”

mackenzie-dern-5-ftr.jpg
Seems like EVERYONE wants to get their hands on Dern's Sweet-Sweet Can!
eaf6f4393d0fa15a4a2adc0ec55ff6a8.jpg

A champ thinking about a potential fight in future against a fat not even gatekeeper fighter = welcome to wmma

You are a fucking idiot if that is what you got out of the interview, but we both know you didn't listen to it.

Lol, common sense tells me as a champion you do tons of interviews

If ur unwilling to talk about fighters in ur own division and discuss upcoming/potential fights than what the point of doing interviews. What are they supposed to discuss, politics?

Common sense you don't know what I'm talking about. Conor is almost always A-side, that's why half of roster calling him out, making free promotional job for him. this is fight buisness, and clearly someone here is dumb dumb, champion should dodge questions like this. Girls should talk "I want fight Rose" not opposite. Already it looks like bush league, when champion of organization is talking about potential fight against fighter with 2 years of experience in mma, coming from two wins agains lows of division. This is silly, as non-champion she can talk whatever she wants. It looks amautaurish right now, or it looks like wanting easy fight. Just my opinion.

People love to start bitching even though they didn't read what Rose actually said

Whenever I make a thread like this like 75% of the comments ends up being all that autistic shit where people take every word 100% literally and then have a breakdown when that's not what was actually said or meant or happened. My original OP and title had an autistic trigger warning to try to minimise that but people still spazzed out and then a mod changed it.

I swear like 80% of people under 30 are full on autistic now. Not trying to be funny or exaggerate at all.

They act like fighters just call press conferences and make statements at random points in the day ... because ... reasons.
Yeah I've been here a decade and these same fuckin people that I KNOW have watched as long as I have, still pretend they have no idea how media works. It's ridiculous.

Whenever I make a thread like this like 75% of the comments ends up being all that autistic shit where people take every word 100% literally and then have a breakdown when that's not what was actually said or meant or happened. My original OP and title had an autistic trigger warning to try to minimise that but people still spazzed out and then a mod changed it.

I swear like 80% of people under 30 are full on autistic now. Not trying to be funny or exaggerate at all.
If reading comprehension and common sense were a stock, they'd be at an all time low. Baseless opinions would be through the roof though.

Back