'Thug' Rose Namajunas War Wagon

she will be the first Lithuanian fighter to fight in UFC, huge if true, at least in Lithuania.
Does she speak any Lithuanian? probably not... but still cool to see her in UFC

she will be the first Lithuanian fighter to fight in UFC, huge if true, at least in Lithuania.
Does she speak any Lithuanian? probably not... but still cool to see her in UFC

I think I read or saw a video saying that she does speak Lithuanian.

I really want to see Rose vs. Joanna Jeddrzxvxyzdx after TUF (assuming Rose isn't the champ)

I really do feel penne can catch Esparza in a title fight. In a two rounder though, I think that fight favors Esparza and her wrestling.

That's still the fight I want to see. JJ is fighting on the PHX card so I'm excited to see fm her fight.

This is the No. 1 Contenders match against Gadelha.

I Like Joanna too but man does she have a tough opponent, Claudia's ground game is way better than Joanna's last opponent.

Whoever wins will make an amazing contender for the belt

transform

the joy of celebration after winning a fight and its start to sink in

Actually, she's doing a visualization before her fight.
There are probably some not - nice things happening to Jo Jo in her head!

Here's an interesting pic for your war wagon. This is Rose in the morning (before her coffee!), the natural look. It was posted on her Sqor page. Please check it out, for each click of a picture, it gives Rose a bit of income on the side. Good way to support the fighters, even if I'm rooting for Jojo, I know a good fighter with heart:

https://sqor.com/users/63152

9_800_0__86786e087eb563c03d65b0303dfca781a57cc0ab041af2608178a2cb637a71e0.png

I've been on the War Wagon for Rose before she made her pro debut and I'll remain there till the end

Here's Rose after wrestling.

That's Kyra Batara, an atomweight, there next to Rose Namajunas. She just had a robbery loss.

10628548_725728210828921_8572633493324267694_n.jpg

Joe Guerrero soaking it up. 8)

Here's Rose after wrestling.

That's Kyra Batara, an atomweight, there next to Rose Namajunas. She just had a robbery loss.

10628548_725728210828921_8572633493324267694_n.jpg

Joe Guerrero soaking it up. 8)

She's wearing Adventure time pants, she is slowly winning me over. Jo Jo is still number 1 for me though.

Back